Previous topic - Next topic

See topic.

Yes
69 (90.8%)
No
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Gabe The Warrior

Cluny is such a lovable character.. I'd gladly follow in his footsteps!
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Faiyloe

Are we talking about the same character here?  b/c i wouldn't describe his as lovable... ambitious, blood thirsty, cruel, yes but lovable never. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gabe The Warrior

We all have opinions.. hehehe... I respect everything you mentioned about him.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 22, 2013, 08:28:28 PM
Are we talking about the same character here?  b/c i wouldn't describe his as lovable... ambitious, blood thirsty, cruel, yes but lovable never.  
*tries to hug Cluny and gets a spiky ball smashed into head*
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dag Downyfur

Yes, i have rooted for a bad guy before. I rooted for Klitch in Salamadastron, and there were always some funny likable vermin in the hordes in each book.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Iamthatis

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Mossflower and Redwall 4 ever
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Gabe The Warrior

Woah, surprised that name wasn't already taken.. Well hello Iamthatis!

Cluny The Scourge will reign!!!

The Shade

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on August 22, 2013, 08:25:27 PM

You serious?  :o
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Gabe The Warrior

Quote from: The Shade on August 25, 2013, 09:10:54 PM

You serious?  :o
Yes. I am dead serious.

I find the way he does things sinister and admirable..

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on August 25, 2013, 11:18:14 PM
Quote from: The Shade on August 25, 2013, 09:10:54 PM

You serious?  :o
Yes. I am dead serious.

I find the way he does things sinister and admirable..
Admirable????????

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Emperor Ublaz

Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gabe The Warrior