News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae wonder he grumbles sae much...With ye as a friend ah'm zurprized he hazne turned inzane!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

martins#1fan

I'm so rich I can't stop giving money away, I give to orphanages, animal shelters, poor people on the street, all that jazz.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Nightfire

I once fought five billion Death-defying beavers with flaming chainsaws. They all ran away whimpering and crying for their flying bulldozers. When they came back, I flattened them.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, an' then they came back with their flyin' bulldozerz. An' then ye were flattened!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

That's nothing. I once fell asleep while fighting a bear in a forest, and when I woke up,  I found that the surrounding 100 miles of trees had all mysteriously vanished along with the bear.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, they were frightened o' yer znorin'.

Nightfire

Instead o' tearin' down other people's boasts, make some of your own. It's called imagination. Get some. Besides, I once jumped clear over Salamandastron. I hijacked a dragon and rode it o'er Sampetra. Then I ate the dragon and went off and killed ten zillion death defying beavers.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

I once called my mother when I was in Narnia. But I did not use a phone. My great voice was heard all the way from there. I told her I would be back for dinner after I fought off the army of giants.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but ye cannae kill the death defyin' beaverz! They defy death! And besides, that'z nothing compared to me braw skill with a zling. Why, Ah can sling better than anyone here! Only yesterday ah wen outside and slung a pebble and it hit a martian in the eye!

Nightfire

That's nothing! *scoffs* I once stood on the ramparts of Redwall Abbey and fired off my sling; the stone flew all the way to Sampetra and whacked Ublaz on the nose!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Huh, that's nuthin'. I once slung a lizard with its tail on fire into a gang o' robbin' foxes. They were so scared o' a dragon eatin' em, that six o' 'em took off wailin'. I took out the other sixty.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

I once drakn the entire ocean, then I became even more thirsty from the salt, so I drained the River Moss, then I grilled all the fishes and ate them fer brekkist.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 26, 2011, 11:35:51 PM
Huh, that's nuthin'. I once slung a lizard with its tail on fire into a gang o' robbin' foxes. They were so scared o' a dragon eatin' em, that six o' 'em took off wailin'. I took out the other sixty.

Ye ken, tha' just gave me a braw idea fer a villian! A lizard with hiz tail on fire!

Tiria Wildlough

Once I was standing on the shore of Sampetra, and my eyesight was so good that I could see what was going on in Redwall Abbey.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Once I was standing on the peak of Salamandastron, and I yellaed at the top o' y lungs. Woul ye believe, the ound carried so far and so fast, that it knocked against abbey bells and caused them to right loudly, and THAT noise scared all of the Sparra so much that they immediately had heart attacks and melted.