News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Yesterday I traveled to a magical land. It took me five days to travel across the forest, and back to my house. I was back in time for dinner.
I'm also a queen. I'm the ruler of the short people. I have conquered a nation, in one day. I now rule over it as Queen Musician!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

That's nothing. I once created an entire nation, ruled it, abdicated the throne, started a new country, raised an army, and conquered the first country in the space of two hours. I then ruled both countries for about half an hour before civil war broke out and my monarchy was overthrown.

Leatho Shellhound

Well I may not be a ruler . But I can eat more than the Long Patol hares put to gether. (98 % true) ::)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

James Gryphon

That nation-building is nothing. I built a planet, moved in creatures from other worlds to build an ecosystem, and then established an empire over the sentient beings I imported that prospered under my enlightened rule for a thousand years.

Then I got bored and quit. Without me they regressed to the Stone Age in no time.
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

But ye all quit. I still rule ov'r my nation. Soon thee shall bow to the mighty power of Queen Musician. I can move as swiftly as a shadow, fly as fast as light. Thou art naught to my bombing skills. As for eating. Ha! I scoff at such things. 'Tis a useless task. I can eat as much as any of ye, and then go back to my castle and destroy a country.

Might Queen Musician!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Are you kidding? I just conquered eleven planets, built another one to make it a dozen, and trained a lizard to look after the economy. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

I was bitten by a radioactive whale :) that's all I have to say
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Nightfire

I was magically transforrmed into a leopard, and I became an assassin. Then I proceeded to eat every weasel I found.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Only tae realise tha' they were aw illusionz, while ra real Weasels were laughin' at her from ra treez above, an' then threw an acorn at her sae hard tha' it sen' her tae ra Andromeda galaxy!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

that aint notin i once captured 70 planets built another army built a democracy 69 planets taken over again got them back and all b4 breakfast and for breakfast i had 3 cheese wheels the size of an abbey beat that
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I once killed ten-thousand death defying beavers. Their weakness is salt.

I just drank some saltwater and they all fell down dead!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

o yeah once i killed 70 billion death defying beavers with zuccini wich made them my slave then i took over the planet and now its called i love my dogville
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I once took command of an entire planet filled with dinosaurs. Then they were all eaten by ants, and I squashed the ants by dropping Redwall Abbey on them.

Hálig

I'm an alien, and can talk to cats. And I can do anything with computers.

Fix them, smash them, blow them up, solve really complex problems. . . .you name it.  :D
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Matthias720

But can you turn a computer into a 6-course dinner? I can.