No
2 (5.6%)
Maybe
7 (19.4%)
What's Battle Front?
6 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

rachel25

Do you think a Redwall Battle Front Wii game should be made. I think yes, they've made a Star Wars one so why not Redwall, it's got enough battles in it  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Any sort of game/movie would be AWESOME! Fortunately there's a computer game coming out next year.
(I think Battlefront's some sort of video game?)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Kind of I'd have to ask my brother about it  ;)

Blaggut

I can guess what battle front is, but I voted what is it, sounds cool!
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

(My brother is posting this for me  ;))
battle front is where you can use different types of soldiers is time line battles. for example you can have a redwall chronicle battlefront where you fight in all the battles of the books or you could have a Salamanderstron battlefront were you fight in made up hare campaigns. this is what the Star Wars version looks like.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Yep that's what I was thinking  ;D (this is me posting now)

Shadowed One

Neat idea, but it is Star Wars Battlefront, and Redwall isn't popular enough to get a game like that.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Shadowed One

Way more people know about Star Wars than Redwall. If you ask most people you meet if they have read Redwall, most of them will have no idea what you are talking about. Star Wars is almost impossible to NOT know what it is.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

The Shade

Quote from: Shadowed One on October 05, 2013, 04:20:42 PM
Neat idea, but it is Star Wars Battlefront, and Redwall isn't popular enough to get a game like that.
That is the only thing...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jetthebinturong

Why just wii, SWBF 1 is on original xbox, ps2, probably ps1 and PC. You can get SWBF 2 for ps2 probably original xbox and pc. You can get LotR Conquest for xbox 360, wii, ps3 and pc. You can probably get all of those for psp as well.

I'd rather call it Redwall conquest because battlefront is the star wars one which is futuristic and guns but lord of the rings is called conquest and its with swords, bows, knives and magic 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan