News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Norham's Scribbles!

Started by Norham Waterpaw, January 24, 2014, 02:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I draw stuff in my spare time, what do you want to see more of?

Video Game fan-art, cause you're a gamer.
4 (19%)
Random Redwall guys in random poses.
8 (38.1%)
Book fan-art. Be forewarned, I haven't read many other series.
3 (14.3%)
Doodles. Could be stuff I thought up in class, or something that the Cellars brought to life.
4 (19%)
Elephant butts are not an option, Rus. If you vote here, *Liam Neeson voice* I will find you, and I will kill you.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Here's my request:

Major Praeclara Imber
Name:  Major Praeclara "Clara" Imber (the pronunciation of her name being pray-CLAR-uh "CLAR-uh" eem-BEAR (the Rs are rolled))

Species:  Hispid hare

Appearance:  Clara is what many would describe as beautiful, with deep brown eyes, a thin, tall frame, and silky golden-brown fur (image below).  Her paw pads are white, a feature not common with many beasts, but she doesn't enjoy it.  The hare claims that she can be seen easier by the enemy if her paws are white.  So she tries to die them the same colour as her fur, but this usually doesn't work.
 For her clothing, Praeclara is mainly found in her uniform, but on her down time, she enjoys dressing in a comfortable tunic and trousers.  However, for the ball, the major will be dressing in a purple gown (image below).

Personality:  When she was just a leveret, Praeclara was quite a shy creature, but she came out of her shell shortly after joining the Long Patrol.  Still, she's not usually the one to go to parties with.  Unfortunately, as this is a military ball, the hare feels as though she must go, although she would much rather stay in the barracks and read.
 Other than that, Clara loves to eat, and has a massive appetite.  She is fine with her position in the Patrol, glad to have a little authority but also relieved that she doesn't have as much responsibility as others.  She's still young at heart, and isn't overly fond of leading.

Hispid hare
[close]

Ball gown
[close]
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Well, I started on Clara, and noticed right away I didn't make her tall. So, I am working on a taller, thinner hare.  ;D

Edit: Clara's done. Just need to scan her (I have a scanner now!) and post her!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

And here's everything else I've been working on!

And the previously posted stuff, but better quality:

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

You drew a paladin... Think you could handle a rogue?

Fox. Studded leather armor. Slightly glowing magical rapier and hand crossbow, with six knives strapped to various places. Longbow and quiver strapped to back.

Pose us important. Your paladin stands like he means it, and he's daring evil doers to dispute that. For the rogue, maybe a sort of fencing pose- knees bent, right arm outstretched. But behind his back, he's holding a dagger- (subtracted from the six strapped to him) and is ready to use it.

Expression. Maybe smirking. I like smirking. Bahahahahaha.

In case you couldn't tell (And it's not obvious) this is sort of mirroring my D&D character... The Rogue, Ivar Finch.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Very nice! Those are great drawings! I really like how you drew the ax in the paladin drawing.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Norham Waterpaw

@Rus: I'll try my best!  :D

@Everyone else: Thanks!

Redwaller

They're absolutely awesome! I'm in love with your style!  :)

Ungatt Trunn

Great drawings, Norham! Keep up the good work!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Awesome!  Thanks so much!  (Haha, I love how you drew a slight glare on Clara's face.  I could totally picture her doing that when somebeast's flirting with her.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Osu

Norham, these are great! You have a really cute cartoon-y style, very Redwall-ish! (I am especially fond of those hares. They're absoballylutely fabulous!)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.