Whats you favorite fan-fic? (post a comment if you dont see yours there)

Started by Feles, May 21, 2014, 01:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on September 26, 2014, 03:07:43 PM
I voted for The Tale of the Blademaster, but I haven't read any others.
Thank you so much for reading and voting! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Your welcome!

The only thing that I didn't really like was the relationship between Buckler and Whats-her-name. It just seemed to develop to quickly.

I liked your use of Kordyne, he's one of my favorite characters.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

Would you mind taking the Iron Horde off and replacing it with my new fanfic, the War for Elderon? I don't think the Iron Horde was a good idea for a story, since it's an RP.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on September 26, 2014, 11:36:21 PM
Your welcome!

The only thing that I didn't really like was the relationship between Buckler and Whats-her-name. It just seemed to develop to quickly.

I liked your use of Kordyne, he's one of my favorite characters.
Yeah, it developed kinda quickly, but I had a limit of 3,100 words. I barely managed to stay within it. :P And they had a few months afterwards to get to know each other better, so it wasn't like they got engaged right away.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Captain Tammo

Quote from: CpnRake335 on February 22, 2015, 05:15:54 PM
The Plague/Legacy of Simon has been posted
woo-hoo! :D

I was wondering if you could make a new poll for people to vote with since this one is kind of old. It'll let people recast votes if they already did it and want to vote again, you know? You should be able to change/reset the poll without needing to make a new topic if you decide to do that.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Feles

I have, but its becoming really difficult to post new options for some reason, it took about 5 tries just to get Legacy of Simon up there
I am Bobracha!

Captain Tammo

Quote from: CpnRake335 on February 22, 2015, 09:57:39 PM
I have, but its becoming really difficult to post new options for some reason, it took about 5 tries just to get Legacy of Simon up there
Well, since I technically have three options (thank you very much for adding them btw. I feel almost like having your work on this poll makes it a more recognized fanfic), would combining all three 'Simon' stories into one just entitled "Simon Series" or something be more efficient? It'd probably let you add some more options for others!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

James Gryphon

Cairn won't ask for it, but I think all of the Vermin Badger stories have more than earned appearances here; leaving them off make this list noticeably incomplete.
« Subject to editing »

Captain Tammo

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 23, 2015, 12:18:53 AM
Cairn won't ask for it, but I think all of the Vermin Badger stories have more than earned appearances here; leaving them off make this list noticeably incomplete.

Yeah I've heard some pretty great things about the Vermin Badger Series. Cairn's a good writer!

cairn destop

The compliments are much appreciated.  I'm thinking this survey is more related to fan fictions that are closer to canon.  If that is true, than I'll propose the story I did called "A Change of Habit."

If I have to select a story from my Vermin Badger series as something for consideration, I would offer either "Tassel's Tribulations," or "Youthful Disclosure."  The other stories might be too long for consideration, which is why I suggested these two.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Feles

sorry about the long time of not being around, but now i have finally posted some of Cairn's Vermin Badger stories
I am Bobracha!

Cornflower MM

If you would do me a huge favor and take off Bryony and Bryant, that would be awesome. That fic is. . . . Awful.

Captain Tammo

Hi all, just posting here to revive the topic. I've made some changes so that the data from the poll doesn't get lost anymore (unfortunately, that meant no more fancy poll mechanic :'( )

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.