News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russa's Restaurant

Started by Russa Nodrey, June 11, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Come here if thou wantest some grub! Here at Russa's Restaurant I have any kind of food imaginable! No, really, I have anything you want! So come on in!!!
Freddy

rachel25

*walks in hesitantly, and goes over to an empty table, and hides behind menu*

Rainshadow

*Sits down at the bar*  *Dragons follow in like little ducklings*  Uh, could I get a chocolate milkshake... and several bowls of raw beef?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

That sounds good, Rain! May I have a chocolate milkshake, and a hunk of extra extra sharp cheddar cheese?

Amarith Waterspring

Could I have a milk and egg free Boston creme doughnut? ( stupid allergies )
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

You mean the forum isn't allergie free? :o
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

Food allergies silly not spring allergies. Anyway if you wanted to you could not have allergies here or you can keep them it is up to the person really.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

*Gives Rain her milkshake and raw beef* There ya are, enjoy! *Gives Corn cob her milk shake and cheese* I hope thou enjoyist! Who's next, Amarith! Here's your milk and egg free Boston creme doughnut. Oh and Rachel, there's no need to hide. :D
Freddy

Rainshadow

Thanks.  :)  *Starts drinking milkshake*

*Dragons attack the bowls of meat*

Hey, table manners!

*Dragons attack food slower*

*Sigh*  Close enough.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 12, 2014, 10:10:58 PM
That sounds good, Rain! May I have a chocolate milkshake, and a hunk of extra extra sharp cheddar cheese?

*Loolz o'er Corn cob'z zhoulder* Did zomebeazt mention cheeeeeeze???
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Yes, I did actually. Dost thou want some Head?
Freddy

Tam and Martin

Taco. Just give me a taco. With extra cheese. And Tomatoes.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2014, 11:32:44 PM
Food allergies silly not spring allergies. Anyway if you wanted to you could not have allergies here or you can keep them it is up to the person really.
Oh so that's how it works
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on June 13, 2014, 02:55:23 PM
Yes, I did actually. Dost thou want some Head?

Aye, pleaze. Cheeze Pleaze! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk...

*Vonderz over tae loom bezoide Tam* Did ye juzt
'appen tae mention cheeeeeeeeeze???
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

*Walks over to counter* I would like a milkshake if ya please!