News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Great War of the Redwall World

Started by alderbowbeast, November 20, 2014, 03:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on September 05, 2017, 10:13:02 PM
Well, it'd make fer a good fanfiction.
You should write it.

On a similar note, I have a theory on why most vermin are stupid. If they mostly come from the north, perhaps the reason they leave in the first place is because they are the less intelligent of their races, and either decide to leave their home or are forced out to make room for those who are not stupid.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Most vermin aren't stupid!
Most good vermin are stupid.

Sanddunes

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 21, 2017, 05:08:44 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on September 05, 2017, 10:13:02 PM
Well, it'd make fer a good fanfiction.
You should write it.

On a similar note, I have a theory on why most vermin are stupid. If they mostly come from the north, perhaps the reason they leave in the first place is because they are the less intelligent of their races, and either decide to leave their home or are forced out to make room for those who are not stupid.

I don't think it's how smart they are but how strong

The Skarzs

That may also be part of it.

Welcome to the forum!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

I don't know how I only just stumbled across this theory topic but it's absoballylutely amazing and I love it.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 21, 2017, 05:08:44 AM
n a similar note, I have a theory on why most vermin are stupid. If they mostly come from the north, perhaps the reason they leave in the first place is because they are the less intelligent of their races, and either decide to leave their home or are forced out to make room for those who are not stupid.

As for why vermin are dumb, hm.... I think I'm gonna make a new topic for that if there isn't one already! I've got a couple ideas...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Maudie on October 10, 2017, 05:48:47 AM
Probably inbreeding...

Gruesome but a possibility. We don't know much about vermin culture...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

That makes sense. I never thought of that.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Captain Tammo on October 10, 2017, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: Maudie on October 10, 2017, 05:48:47 AM
Probably inbreeding...

Gruesome but a possibility. We don't know much about vermin culture...
. . . Quite.
It doesn't seem to be supported, but looking at Kurda and her brother from Triss it seems the most likely reason. . . And I doubt it would be mentioned explicitly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I feel like I would have liked Kurda more had she had an easier to understand accent. She didn't come off as smart to me not because of anything she did, but because of her voice. :P

Krantor the Brutal

However, intelligent vermin are usually killed off...
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

She was the main villain. She died anyway.

Krantor the Brutal

I mean the likes of Scragg and Barranca.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Ashleg

Bah, Scragg got his due.

Cheesethief FTW.

But Barranca... :'(

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.