Main Menu

Soren's "Art" and Requests

Started by Søren, November 25, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Captain Tammo

you should do Gulo the Savage from Rakkety Tam!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Awesome colouring job!  Those look pretty professional to my eye.  :)  Any chance you could add a bit of colour to Taggerung?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I suppose so, I'll just have to find a good picture of him first. I'm not to good of an illustrator, without something to trace ;)

Gonff the Mousethief

Wow! Quite amazing!!!! You should try to do more!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

I will, as soon as I can find the time to sit down and work.
Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 30, 2014, 03:06:44 AM
you should do Gulo the Savage from Rakkety Tam!

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 30, 2014, 06:43:20 AM
  Awesome colouring job!  Those look pretty professional to my eye.  :)  Any chance you could add a bit of colour to Taggerung?

Plus: ORLANDO THE AXE!

Cornflower MM

Søren

Rainshadow

Can't believe I didn't even see this till today.  Awesome job, Ren-chan!  Me very much likey Taggerung.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 19, 2014, 11:48:51 PM
  Can't believe I didn't even see this till today.  Awesome job, Ren-chan!  Me very much likey Taggerung.  ;D
Thanks, I actually only posted it today. I didn't know that I could double post on art threads if I had new art.  :P

Cornflower MM

The Mask

Great work Soren, those are great! Although I think I remember Tagg's markings being red. Ah well, still great
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Amber

Rusvul

I agree, well done. I do understand the reason for it, but I find it funny that you have the quotes there :P