"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

Oh, I didn't realize I could see the votes. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Looks like Maudie and I will have to fight over Steve. ;D

Delthion

Scarlet Witch is all mine apparently. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

It looks like Pepper and Happy are going to be in Avengers 4!  Don't know about Infinity War, though.

EDIT:  Also, Pepperony is confirmed to be engaged!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I watched Defenders in two days. Not a minute was wasted. I now need to go back and rewatch Iron Fist cus I love Danny so freaking much.

The Skarzs

Just watched Spiderman: Homecoming. It was good.
But. . . yeah. There were a couple ridiculous things in it that would probably not fit with Jukka's family's code. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

'Kay.  That was a dumb question, but I asked it mostly because I was just wondering if there was any particular reason you waited to see it?

The Skarzs

It was cheap at this theatre because they play stuff late.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

Also I wanted to hang out with some friends so it was a convenient reason.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.