News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

[CRAFT] "Published" a book!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, December 30, 2014, 05:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

So so epic will you print it this is amazing great job
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Captain Tammo

Hey Scott! I've already printed some copies (although it looks like photobucket has changed its policy on posting pictures, so now nothing is showing up :-\ )!

I'll get around to posting the pictures again from a new image hosting site soon! I'll knock out the rest of the images I've posted while I'm at it - they all need that update..

But yeah it was a pretty fun project, definitely give it a try!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

How long did it take you to write it?

Captain Tammo

7 years and a month to the day from the first sentence ("It was a beautiful ship") to placing the order for a copy! Although there were multiple instances in which months and months would go by without me working on it. In many cases this was a weekend project or something I widdled away at for a few hours at a time. Getting a single chapter in a day was always a big deal to me! I do recall that Part III, the longest of the three entries, actually took the least amount of time - only a few months and that was while juggling a college schedule. I took my time with this and then some. And if I can do it, anyone on this site can absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, blow me out of the water and do a much better job than me!

I know there's a huge festival in the works for the forum as of my writing this, and I know fan fictions will be a part of it. So I was debating whether or not I wanted to add another stand-alone story to the "series" with some old characters and some new ones. At the same time, I have another idea I've been thinking about for a little while about the first Logalog. hmmm....
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

shisteer of nothing much

This is seriously cool! I'm in the process of reading the story now and it's great.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!