News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Gonff. Your enthusiasm for the art of literature is truly refreshing, when all I hear these days is how others have to "suffer" through assigned reading. Literature is a very worthy thing to be so fascinated, and you seem to appreciate the right kinds of literature. Lewis and Tolkein are at the top of the list for me as well. You try to lift others up - I can see that. You always take time to make every post count. Because of this, you feel to me like a kindred spirit, perhaps a more outgoing version of myself. It is truly a pleasure to be your friend.

Mhera

Plugg, there are a handful of forumites on here who regularly make me think, "What the..." when I see their posts. You are one of them. You're serious, thoughtful, and philosophical, but regularly break that mold and show that you've got a great sense of humor to boot. The purple letters, funny font, and lack of contractions in your wording that seemed cold and aloof at first now reflect of the warmth and deeply caring attitude of the person behind them. You offer your talents to help others and hopefully make the world a better place, bringing a perspective to topics that is both unique and valuable. Thank you for being who you are and for being here.

Skyblade

My compliments may not mean much, and I hope not to make you awkward, but I would like to get this out there.

Mhera, in my opinion, you deserve a lot more appreciation and recognition for what you do on the forums. You are, to put it simply, a model member who has made this place even better. I remember my first memories of you (which are from three months ago but I'm making it seem longer for dramatic effect) and being amazed by how knowledgeable you are (The Christian Thread). You are a member who truly cares and is considerate of others, and you are more than willing to give your lots of your time. Despite this, you still manage to be funny as well. YOU are fantastic.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

Sky.... you mean a lot to me. You know that. I love the way that you show love to others - every uplifting comment, every time that you lend a listening ear. You have been there for me more times than I can count. You have a truly beautiful spirit, Sky... I just think that you have a hard time seeing that sometimes. You always are thinking of others, rarely thinking of yourself. I find this truly inspiring. There are so many wonderful and beautiful aspects to your character. I wish you could realize that.

Gonff the Mousethief

Before I start, thank you very much for what you said about me Plugg. It meant something, very deep inside of me.

Plugg, my first response to you is if you take Watson and Aherlock and mix thier brains, heart, and humor into one, it still would not be enough to compliment you. Now, I have not gotten to talk to you much, but when I have, you show character and a vast knowledge of many sources and subjects that many wish to obtain. Large if your mind, yet greater is your heart. Keep thinking!

Oh, I also think you and Sky are a match made in heaven, both of you containing special aspects of a strong and faithful relationship. Just needed to throw that out there.

- PoM
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

MeadowR

(I don't know members as well as others do, but I can still observe somewhat!)

From what I've seen, Gonff, I really think you're a great member to have contribute on this forum! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Luftwaffles

Meadow, I think you are great. You are sweet, friendly, a good friend and you are amazingly interesting, which makes you the ideal person to talk to :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Dibbun Against Bedtime

Zierra, you're second coolest person on the forum, and you're always on it seems. You're a great friend and conversationalist too!
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Delthion

I have not had time to examine your personality much but you seem to be extremely energetic and rather bold.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Trigoma

Delthion. Umg...well since I haven't been here for years I honestly have no idea. But you seem like a pretty popular member that is extremely fun to talk to. :3
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Ashleg

We talked yesterday when I called you "Triggy" and it started a bad conversation about math puns between you and Rusvul.
That's all I know.

Jukka the Sling

You're smart, friendly, and a great artist!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Delthion

You're weird you villainous cur! ;D

You're rather nice, weird, the first person to marry people to inanimate objects, and the second to ship such matches.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on November 07, 2017, 06:31:41 PM
You're weird you villainous cur! ;D

You're rather nice, weird, the first person to marry people to inanimate objects, and the second to ship such matches.

All correct.

You smile too much!