News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Tiria's (Sunpaw's) Art Request

Started by Tiria_Wildlough, January 16, 2015, 12:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I love her! THANK YOU!!!

(That was the shortest wait I've ever had for a request. Thanks again!)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiria_Wildlough

No, prob!! And I took my time. I just wanted it to look nice :)

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I here request from likkle ole me. I would like all of these guys in a row, but Marshall standing out the most. Oh, May looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see more!!!

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox (good)
Weapon: A Huge iron axe, a small dagger, and i long yew bow
Apperence: He has Blue fur. He wheres a Racoon Hat. Has bright Blue eyes and wheres a torn up Blue and Black Tunic. Has a quiver full of arrows. Also, he has no tail, only a stub.
Peronality: Very friendly. Grew up at Redwall, so he knows the place. Has a slight Scottish accent at times. Can fight very well, and is an expert travaler.

Name: Swiftblade Windpaw
Species: Badger
Weapon: His Long sword, The Windpaw
Apperance: Is a sligty old badger. Wheres a full set of think metal armour. Has a slight beard. He also wheres a black cape. He sheaths his sword across his back. Also, his eyes are green.
Personality: He is a kind Badger Lord. He is the fastest badger that has ever lived. He grew up at Redwall,and when the time came, went to Salamandastron.

Name: Tonto Buttonears
Species: Hare
Weapon: His wooden staff
Apperance: Has two brown spots on his ears. He wheres a flashing red coat with at least 30 medals. He has brown spots all over his white fur. Has a Handlebar mustache.
Personality: Is the head Captain of the Long Patrol. Is not very strict, but gets things done quickly. Him and Swiftblade are best buds.

Name: Tripper
Species: Shrew
Weapon: His raiper and dirk
Apperence: Wheres a ragged tunic and a Green bandana around his head. Is taller than most shrews. Is missing one eye, so he wears a eyepatch. Is quite old, so has many wrinkles.
Personality: Is Log-A-Log. He is grumpy when tired, but is always ready for an adventure. Used to work on a merchant ship, but got traded. His ship crashed, and join the Gousim.

I hope this was good enough! I would like them looking ready for battle, but like I said, Marshall being in the lead.
Thanks!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tiria_Wildlough

No Prob!!! I was not expecting such a great first and second drawing!!!!! And you gave me a perfect amount of details. :)

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tiria_Wildlough

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tiria_Wildlough

Thanks!!

Sorry, Gonff, it's taking me a bit longer to start the drawing then  I hoped. I'm very busy but I will get it done soon, I promise!!

Gonff the Mousethief

No problem! Being busy is ever fun.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

When would you think you would be free for a request? And as for art reviews, I tend to be harsh with them and tend to point out their flaws.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

*Claps* Very nice, Sunpaw! May looks amazing! Good job!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Mhera

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 23, 2015, 08:52:07 AM
When would you think you would be free for a request? And as for art reviews, I tend to be harsh with them and tend to point out their flaws.

Are you being serious or joking?

And thanks everybody!!!!