Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

The Skarzs

(Lol.)

Is it the only way to defeat them?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, the only way to truly defeat the guests is to blind them by the abs.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

On ze Loamhedge zoite...

3 Guests, 1 User

Ach! Ze Gueztz are e'eryvhere!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

WHAT?!!!! WHY DOES SHE NOT STAY AND GRACE US WITH HER PRESENCE?!!! WE MUST HUNT HER DOWN AND COMPEL HER TO BECOME ACTIVE ON THIS FORM ONCE AGAIN!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

We must go to where she lives in Mormonville and force her onto the forum.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on February 13, 2018, 05:36:10 PM
WHAT?!!!! WHY DOES SHE NOT STAY AND GRACE US WITH HER PRESENCE?!!! WE MUST HUNT HER DOWN AND COMPEL HER TO BECOME ACTIVE ON THIS FORM ONCE AGAIN!!! ;D

YES. LETS SEND POCKETS AFTER HER!!

The Skarzs

Problem is, he's stuck there too. >_>
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg