News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Character?

Started by Lady Cregga, February 23, 2015, 03:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Cregga

What's your favorite character in the whole series, and why? Mine would be...maybe Veil, or Sunflash, or Tammello de Fformello Tussock? One of them. Veil because it's awesome that you get to experience the world of Redwall from the perspective of vermin in his book, and this is also cool:
Give him a name and leave him awhile,
Veil may live to be evil and vile,
Though I hope that my prediction will fail,
and evil so vile will not live in Veil.

Sunflash because he's kind, was friends with Skarlath, and was also, in my opinion, a really good badger lord.
Tammo because I enjoyed the book he showed up in, and he was the main character.

"Look at 'em blubberin', Song,' Dippler whispered. "Bet you can't start everybeast weepin' by singin' somethin' nice and sad?"...There on the rocks of the sunlit island the young squirrelmaid's voice rang out into the late summer afternoon.
..In the hush that followed, Song noticed Dippler weeping.

Banya

This is such a hard question. I can barely pick out my favourite character in each book or favourite member of a certain species!  I'll have to go with Ranguvar Foeseeker, the black squirrel from Legend of Luke.
Honourable mentions: Martin, Keyla, Hon Rosie, Tagg, Tansy, and Grath Longfletch.

Gonff the Mousethief

I think that there is a topic already for this. Any who, mine had to be Gonff (As you can see by my username).
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Dippler

Mine is one of four: Martin, Tagg, Gonff or Rakkety Tam.
There are two types of people, those who can finish sentences

Feles

Ive always liked evil more, so Vizka Longtooth would be my choice, though i liked Matthias, Asmodeus and Slagar
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

Warbeak queen of the Sparra is my favorite in the series paws and claws down. Followed by Ascrod the Marlfox.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rivertheotter

Either Skipper in Mossflower or The Mask.
"But oh, my love, though our bodies may be parted
though our skin may not touch skin
look for me with the sun-bright sparrow
I will come on the breath of the wind"

Luftwaffles

Rose is definitely my favorite character in the entire series. She really fills the role of the female lead with something that none of the previous ones could... like bringing some balance in between Constance's abusive use of force and Cornflower's ingenious schemes.

It is hard not to like her :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Abbess Mhera

Well I think my username says it all haha. But yes, it's Mhera. Taggerung was the first Redwall book I ever read and I really like her calm under pressure, her kindness and she taught me many things about myself. I also love Gonff, that rascal holds a special place in my heart.

Delthion

Rakkety Tam! Most certainly!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Abbess Mhera on March 07, 2015, 03:25:16 PM
Well I think my username says it all haha. But yes, it's Mhera. Taggerung was the first Redwall book I ever read and I really like her calm under pressure, her kindness and she taught me many things about myself.
*fistbump*

Yep, it's Mhera for all the reasons you listed.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

SoranMBane

It's got to be Blaggut for me; his entire subplot is just so ridiculously adorable and heartwarming. Gonff would probably be my second-favourite (gotta love the cheeky ones). On the villain's side, I also really like Tramun Clogg. He's just such a joy to behold that, evil or not, you can't help but want to go chug a few mugs of grog with him.

Bella

I  have many favorites in the series of Redwall Taggerung, Tiria Wildkough, Martin the Warrior, SunFlash the Mace, Matthias, and many others.