News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mhera's Art

Started by Mhera, March 11, 2015, 09:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Well, I can sort of draw and want to contribute more to the forum, so I figured starting an art thread might be good. I'll sketch just about anything, so ask away!

Gonff the Mousethief

Could you draw for me a fox, just a plain one, maybe holding an axe?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Mhera

Sure! Any pose in particular or just whatever?

Mhera

Guess it was just whatever ;).

Thanks for the request, I'd never done a fox before so this was pretty fun to draw. :)

art
[close]

Skyblade

Woah, good job Mhera! You're very good at drawing ^

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Woah, that's really cool, actually. I won't be asking for anything anytime soon, but I will definitely check back here if I ever want to replace my avatar or something :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wot, wot!

That's really good Mhera!!   Good job :)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

The Skarzs

Noice. Bit angular, and slightly disproportional, but I like it! Keep up the good work, and maybe try a bit of shading to give more color and depth.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Thanks guys!

@Skarzs: Thanks for the tips; I really appreciate any constructive criticism. Proportion,shading, and angularities are all things I need to work on.

Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you very much! Great detail and design!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russano the Wise

Really nice drawing, Mhera! I like the pose and how you drew the axe. I'm looking forward to seeing more drawings from you!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Lady Ashenwyte

Could you draw something for me?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

There's a roughly 99.9 percent chance I can ;D What is it?

MeadowR

That fox looks great! I look forward to seeing more pics. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mhera on March 13, 2015, 06:03:02 PM
There's a roughly 99.9 percent chance I can ;D What is it?

Could you draw a female wolf wearing a cloak and carrying a bottle?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.