News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dumpster Juice Stand

Started by Hickory, March 19, 2015, 06:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pours dumpster juice on Sage*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

*Paints 'Warning Do Not Drink' on dumpster.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Three words: That is disgusting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

That's why I painted the words.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

*Stands awkwardly in a corner because I made up dumpster juice*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

I just had a great idea. Lets make Russa and Freddy drink the juice.

Eulaliaaa!

*rings a bell* I'll have two cups of dumpster juice, please. With whipped cream and sprinkles.  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

Don't you see the paint?
*Points ==>*   Do Not Drink

Eulaliaaa!

Oh... you were standing in the way of the NOT. I thought it said:
Do Drink

My bad  ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

I've built up an immunity. *chugs down dumpster juice*

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 30, 2015, 01:25:29 AM
Do tell me how you managed to do that. I'd like to try this Dumpster Juice, it sounds delightful.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Drinks Dumpster juice* My transformation into the most powerful being in the forum is complete! >:D *Flies off to annoy guests*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 30, 2015, 01:29:21 AM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 30, 2015, 01:25:29 AM
Do tell me how you managed to do that. I'd like to try this Dumpster Juice, it sounds delightful.
First I revolutionized carbon nanotube armor and made it the strongest, most flexible and most body-compatable armor on Earth, then I infused it with the inner walls of my digestive tract, saving me from most lethal harm. Over time I am removing the armor to gradually become totally and independently immune.

The Skarzs

Titanium is more body-friendly. And it's a metal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.