News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Castle Marl

Started by Alessandro Reinares, July 07, 2011, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Where and what was Castle Marl?  I forgot.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Castle Marl was in Marlfox. it was the castle where the marlfox queen and marlfox siblings lived.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Oh, wow.  I feel so lame in not recognizing the name lol.  Marl.  Marlfox.  Wow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Lol, it's okay. I have more than one dumb moment sometimes :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dalek Fur

Originally, it was home to a badger lord, the one that didn't have the stripe on him, Ughwhyte I believe. He had a sibling and left Castle Marl (I can't remeber the original name before) and became the badger lord. At least, that's what I've read.

AxeHound

Um, yeah. It's Urthwhyte.  ;D

The ramps were probably for Silth's palanquin and the rats became farmers.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dalek Fur

Whoops! Misspelled his name  ::)

Kitsune

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 07, 2011, 11:52:44 PM
I don't think there was any actual purpose for the ramps. Maybe they helped with the building of the castle then they were just left there afterwords, or maybe it was just the architect
My guess, too.

Frank Clydth

If the palaquin carriers tripped going down the stairs, then Queen Silth would have thrown them to the teeth of the deep. Also the idea of ramps is more easier to climb than stairs.
"Madder than midwinter, stronger than a four-topped oak, temper like lightnin', full 'o the Bloodwrath."- Russa