sPeLlInG ErRoRs aPlEnTy!1!1!1!1!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, October 12, 2015, 11:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

In this game you first write a sentence with a lot of spelling errors but it still has to be distinguishable as a complete sentence with real words.
The next person tries to type in that same sentence but without the spelling errors, and writes a spelling errors sentence themselves.

Example ~
Player 1: i lik smelye fasec!
Player 2: I like smiley faces!   tuh kat jumbd ut tuh winndew
Player 3: The cat jumped out the window.     aet moer fud!
Player 4: Eat more food! (ect ect ect)

I'll start.  waching tuh tim goo bay...
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

Watching the time go by.

eye sea watt yew did they're.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Amarith Waterspring

I see what you did there.

smlys aer ouvrreatd anewey...
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Perifaen

smileys are over rated anyway...

its nis wen pepl lik tlking to yu.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Amarith Waterspring

it's nice when people like talking to you...

bukz aer ausme!!!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Søren

Books are awesome

Wnterr is 2 could 2 leeev bead

I'm retired from the forum

Perifaen

Winter is too cold to leave bed.

"Msic is mi lif th lirics re mi stry."
-unnone
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

"Music is my life the lyrics are my story."
-Unknown

i shood doo mi skool work
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

My neck hurts.

rokcs r kool, dnt u thnk?

Blaggut

Rocks are cool, don't you think?

sumtims i dip peepils tuthbrushis in thi tulit
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Sometimes I dip people's toothbrushes in the toilet.

thuat iz meen

Amarith Waterspring

That is mean.

yus ser yus ser anitig u sey ser!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling

Yes, sir, yes, sir, anything you say, sir!

ulowanses ned tu be razed//
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien