Warriors

Started by Tiria_Wildlough, November 17, 2015, 04:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

Hello!! So I didn't see any Warrior roleplay thread so this is a new one.
This is where ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan must get through their trials and hardships, laughter and the fun times.  (each clan borders another. Unless there is a river/thunderpath or other in between.)
StarClan speaks to each clans medicine cats (two at most) and gives them warnings, dreams, or prophesies(good or bad).
Warriors are trained after turning 6 moons old. They apprentice under a warrior.
The leader of the clan has been given 9 lives by their ancestors, when the visit the Moonstone. They are given the lives to protect their clan as a queen does her kits. They add the name -Star to the end of their original name. Brokenkit, Brokenpaw, Brokentail, Brokenstar. After they become higher in rank so to speak.

Medicine cats can not have a mate, or bear kits. They are the whole clans mother, in a way. They heal the cats and give direction (if needed)
When there is a Gathering, all the clans meet peacefully at Four Trees. If StarClan is not happy with the Gathering, then they will move a cloud over the moon. Kits and nursing queens to do not attend the Gathering. Along with most elders.

We will NOT do detail in relationships. Or in the birthing of kits -.- If you want to be a leader  then submit a character name. I do not care who the cat is, I just need 3 leaders. They can choose their own deputes as we go along.

*Character Form* (goes for anyone) (example being mine. ThunderClan leader.)
Name: Sunstar
Description of looks: Bright orange pelt, with brown paws, tail end, ear tips, mussel and belly. Scar from a fight with a badger on her right brow line.
Description of personality: Fearless, but sentimental. Has strong senses but struggles with correction from fellow warriors.
(If you're a leader, how many lives?): 8 (badger fight, lost one life)

If anyone knows Warriors then join!!! If you don't you still can join :) but feel free if you have any questions about the roleplay.

* If a leader goes to the high rock in his/her clan, they say "Any cat old enough to catch their own prey, meet here." (simplified) *
Also, you can NOT control others characters!!!! That's a big no no.

ThunderClan: Sunstar (Tiria(Sunny)-leader)
WindClan: Swiftstar (Sagetip) Applepaw (Sandpaw-apprentice)
ShawdowClan: Fogberry (Ashleg-medicine cat) Poppystar (Sandpaw-leader)

Ashleg

Oh oh Warriors was my obsession a few years ago, I'll join later with one of my old characters.

Tiria_Wildlough

Ashleg

It's so hard to pick, aaah!

Tiria_Wildlough

lol don't worry, btw you can have more then one character, but only one high seated one. like leader or medicine cat.

Hickory

You might want to put up a blank charrie sheet.

Name: Swiftstar
Description of looks: White pelt with spots of brown of the ears, around the face, and on the body. brown tail. Slight limp from long ago fight (mostly healed)
Description of personality: A bit laid back from lack of combat, wise leader, shrewd, but pretty prideful.
(If you're a leader, how many lives?): 8 (reason of lost life unknown [except by her])
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Hm, what Clan can I be leader of? Preferably Shadow or Wind. Also what is the RP going to be about, anything specific or will we just be RPing the basic lives of the warrior cats?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 17, 2015, 09:40:29 PM

Hm, what Clan can I be leader of? Preferably Shadow or Wind. Also what is the RP going to be about, anything specific or will we just be RPing the basic lives of the warrior cats?
I should I specified that I was applying for Windclan's leader....
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Ya probably, I'll just make a Shadowclan leader then, and maybe a Windclan deputy. BTW everyone will have to make a ton of characters for this to work, otherwise we may be RPing with ourselves a bunch. :P

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Okay, before I post it I noticed I'm having trouble writing out these cats' looks.
Can I write it out but include a picture of the cats so you can tell how they actually look?  :P

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on November 17, 2015, 09:40:29 PM

Alright, Wind is taken by Sagetip, so Shadow? And there will be wars and stuff but while we start we will be normal and build our clans.

And Ashleg, whatever you think works for describing your cats, will be puurfect!!

Ashleg

Name: Fogberry
Description of looks: (I can't do it justice when I put it into words, so here's a picture and a description)
Fogberry has long, thick fur that is white, with gray on her face and back and orange spots here and there. She has curly whiskers and dull green eyes that are always staring off into the distance, like she's not paying attention. But she is.
Description of Personality: As a kit, Fogberry was teased for being "weird" and "creepy". The warriors in the clan didn't think she would make a good fighter, and she never wanted to play with the other kits. She was quiet, and took an instant liking to the medicine cat of that time when she fell and twisted her right forepaw. That was when she knew she was going to be a medicine cat.
Age: Fully grown, but she's a medicine cat, not a warrior.
Clan: Shadowclan

I also call dibs on the Riverclan leader

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Shadowclaw.
Description of looks:
Description of personality: He is cruel, ambitious, arrogant, but a fair ruler.
(If you're a leader, how many lives?): 6 (Fights with other clans)

Name: Maeghor.
Description of looks: He takes the form of a black cat with red, ghostly fires as eyes.
Description of personality: He has a commanding air, is cruel, tyrannical, and can be deceptively kind at times.
Other: He's a malevolent spirit trying to come back to life.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tiria_Wildlough

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 20, 2015, 01:40:52 PM
Name: Shadowclaw.
Description of looks:
Description of personality: He is cruel, ambitious, arrogant, but a fair ruler.
(If you're a leader, how many lives?): 6 (Fights with other clans)

Name: Maeghor.
Description of looks: He takes the form of a black cat with red, ghostly fires as eyes.
Description of personality: He has a commanding air, is cruel, tyrannical, and can be deceptively kind at times.
Other: He's a malevolent spirit trying to come back to life.

So are you wanting one of your cats to be a leader? You filled out the how many lives part so if you could clarify that, that would be great. Also, the dead cat thing can work, just don't go into the weirdness of him being dead, like when other cats see him, they'll be surprised, but don't get it out of hand.

Alright Ashleg! Love the character! If you want the RiverClan leader, I'll need the description.

Ashleg

Thanks!
I know, I'll get the RiverClan leader up soon but I still need to finish it. :)