OLD FORUM BACK UP! Or not...

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 23, 2015, 11:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

It just won't load in for me!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lord Daskar

It says Server Error for me.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Ashleg

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Sometimes it does both. If I new tab it, nothing happens.

rachel25

It's just blank for me on my phone. On the computer it's a server error message.

Ashleg

I really hope they fix this problem. :P

Wylder Treejumper

Seriously. Maybe we should just use this one permanently?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

^ Yeah, I don't want to give up on the original forum.  There are too many memories!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

I know, but it sure seems like its down more than its up now.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Groddil

If we even had to consider switching to Loamhedge, the forum would need to go back up at least temporarily so people could move topics. A lot of stuff in the Fan Works and Roleplay boards are ONLY on the website, and I really don't like writing an entire story over again when I can't remember half of it.

Wylder Treejumper

I know that! I have work there too, remember.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Quote from: Groddil on January 27, 2016, 03:21:03 AM
If we even had to consider switching to Loamhedge, the forum would need to go back up at least temporarily so people could move topics. A lot of stuff in the Fan Works and Roleplay boards are ONLY on the website, and I really don't like writing an entire story over again when I can't remember half of it.
In addition to that, the roleplaying board is something I really like and would hate to lose, even though this one has a board for it. I just don't have any ideas to do any RPs on here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.