News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

New roleplay

Started by Thomas Barkshield, May 24, 2016, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

I made a note in colour saying I like the saltsprayer one. Any thoughts on names for the RP? Also, we could start now and other people could join later like I described earlier.

W0NWILL

Best RP
RP the Musical
RP on Ice
RP 2: Electric Boogaloo

If you mean good names that aren't part of a horrible joke, no I don't have any.

EDIT: Okay, only thing that comes to mind after some thought is "Don't Look them in the Eye", 'cause we need more Les Mis references.

Thomas Barkshield

If its okay with everyone else I'll start the RP tomorrow just so we can get things moving. (Im impatient, can you tell? ;) )

The Skarzs

@Thomas Barkshield: :P
Quote from: Skarzs on May 25, 2016, 04:11:46 PM
Ship names.
Stormkeel
Rawrudder
Bonemast
Wind o' th' West
Steelprow
Ironsail

That's all I got right now.
[close]

A name for the RP, mm? Perhaps it could be simple, like. . . "Oarslaves".
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

Oh, those other names are good too! Indecision begins to set in. Thomas curls up in a ball in the corner and rocks back and forth, telling himself that somehow he'll be able to decide. I like the name for the RP, but the ship I had in mind would have slaves more for the galley, and swabbing the deck and such. More like unpaid, unlikeable, unwashed crewmembers.

The Skarzs

Oh, okay.

What restrictions do you have for species?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

Just the usual redwall assortment, so no coyotes, cougars, horses, etc.

Unimaginative

Is it just a jump in and go thing, then? 'Cause if so, I'll be joining in.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Thomas Barkshield

Faiyloe

I know that I am kind of doing this backwards but you did say that anyone could just jump in. But I still want to say something here just to say that I am joining/have already posted.  ;) :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?