News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

You wake up on your cozy pile of dirt and sticks. Wait...dirt and sticks? And since when did you have fur and a tail? One look at yourself confirms your fears: you have turned into a beast of Redwall! Not only that, but when you try to remember your name, all that comes to mind is the Username of a particular forum. What's happening?

This RP is a remake of the one we had back in the old forum. Imagine you woke up, on a random morning, as a beast in Mossflower Country.

All of us will have to team up and find a way home.

Rules
1. You may RP as yourself, a Mossflower beast/beasts, or both.
2. Try to be active and contribute your own ideas. I'm open to your suggestions!
3. Ask if you want to be a species not mentioned in the Redwall novels. As long as it's not a dragon or something, it should be fine.
4. Have fun!

Here is the form. If you're RPing as yourself, your character should share your Username, age, personality, skills, and history. Also, you can choose any (Redwall) weapon, but if you have no experience IRL, don't expect to be a great fighter in the RP. Look at my form for an example.

Character Form
Name:
Nicknames:
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want):
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Skills:
Biography (Optional):
Other:

Skyblade
Name: Skyblade
Nicknames: Sky, Blade, Bladey
Species: Badger
Appearance: Small for a badger. Has a silver-blur tint in her white fur and an abnormally bushy tail. Scars crisscross her skin.
Personality: Sky puts her morals first when she acts. She tries to be kind and hard-working. However, she's very insecure.
Weapon: Rapier and sling, but untrained in using them
Skills: Speaks some Korean and Spanish. Has played flute/piccolo for seven years. Often writes fiction and nonfiction. Knows basic programming.
Biography: Eh
Other: Sky really wants to get home, and she will try to take a leadership position in the group to make this happen.
[close]

Sign-Ups are open again!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

Name: Aimless Gallivanter
Nicknames: Galli, Aimee
Species: Mouse probably
Appearance: dark fur that appears purplish in the sunlight. She's short, wears glasses, she's not athletic and she has the lung capacity of a blanket (which is to say she's not good at running)
Personality: Not very confident in herself, but likes to pretend she is. She's very easily confused, and avoids leadership positions and confrontation. She's optimistic, sarcastic, easily excited, and tries her best.
Weapon: Bow and arrows, with little experience
Skills: knows a lot of memes. Baker. Bookbinding. Art. Some sewing. Creative and resourceful. Has a fair amount of useless knowledge and the ability to fall asleep anywhere.
Biography (Optional): [I'm not sure what to put here? I'll probably fill it out later.]
Other: ¯\_(?)_/¯
im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

HA HA. Yus.

I'll do my sheet later. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

Pfft, this is gonna be great.

Name: BatLord
Nicknames: Bat, Batty
Species: Shrew
Appearance: A small and skinny shrew who really doesn't get to eat as much as she should. Wears vests pretty much all the time.
Personality: Just in general, very very dumb. Well, not exactly dumb. She's just really spacey. She loves jokes and every single one she makes falls flat. She also likes to avoid responsibility.
Weapon: She really just knows how to hit stuff with a stick, so that's what she has
Skills: Hahahahhaha. What skills? Well, she knows a little bit about making lights look pretty, she isn't afraid of heights, she can play the cello fairly well and the piano meh-ly. She's okay at acting but not really. And she can sorta speak German. She knows one dance, and it's tap. She can sing extremely badly. She's also really really good at making a fool of herself.
Biography (Optional):
Other:

Groddil

Ooohh...Imma make two ONE!

Name: Groddil
Nicknames: Grod, Grododile
Age: 15. (One month, okay? ONE STINKING MONTH IT COUNTS!!!) Actually 15 now, so yeah.
Species: Fox
Appearance: Short, silver-colored fox. Wears glasses, isn't very athletic, preferring to fight from a distance.
Personality: Not confident, doesn't like talking. Napoleon Complex. Massive jerk if you're one to him first.
Weapon: Bow and arrows (pretty skilled), Knife (decently skilled).
Skills: Can speak Japanese, but not very good. Very good at arguing. Good actor.

Just gonna paste this bit of Sandpaw's form in here to cover what I forgot to mention (Because it more or less sounds exactly the same as me :P):

Sandpaw Groddil is comfortable in water and can even guide a boat, he can use a bow and arrow with some competence and a sword dagger to some degree. He is fully suited to surviving in harsh conditions with the right equipment, though he can be helpless still survive to an extent if caught out without any survival materials. Sandpaw can also do a range of physical activities such a climbing, swimming, and fighting, and can do them well.

Other: Mortal enemy of Zhaak. Sandpaw.

Name: Zhaak (pronounced Zsh-ake)
Nicknames: Zhaak the Snake
Species: Adder
Appearance: Covered in ugly lumps, large, has yellowish-white scales for some reason.
Personality: Unknown. On rare occasions where it actually speaks, most words either make no sense or are insults.
Weapon: Natural defenses.
Skills: Good at getting their opponents guard down, or luring them into rushing in headlong, then striking.
Other: Mortal enemy of Groddil.
@LT Sandpaw: With friends like these, who needs enemies?

The Skarzs

Not sure how he can have a mortal enemy when he gets into the world for the first time in ever. :P

Question: How many people do you want to join before closing the sign-ups?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Quote from: Skarzs on May 26, 2016, 04:32:27 AM
Not sure how he can have a mortal enemy when he gets into the world for the first time in ever. :P

But they are. I never said the second one wasn't from the same place as the first. ;)

Dotti Dillworthy

Name: Dotti Lovegood
Nicknames: Loony Dot
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want): Probably 4th or 5th year in Hogwarts XD
Species: Hare
Appearance: Lanky, average build with golden-beige fur, wears a sky-blue dress with teal tunic and a dirty white apron.
Personality: Is a loony one who cares nothing but music and humour. She likes to tease everybeast with her bizarre antics, yet she is generally sweet towards them.
Weapon: Sling (pretty skilled)
Skills: Is pretty good in drawing, dancing and singing in European languages. Nothing more to mention yet until further notice
Biography (Optional): WIP
Other: WIP

Skyblade

Y'all are accepted!

Quote from: Skarzs on May 26, 2016, 04:32:27 AMQuestion: How many people do you want to join before closing the sign-ups?

That's a good point. I want people to join if they can, but not have so many it's confusing. I'll cap it off at 10 (Does that sound good?). First come, first serve.

Wylder Treejumper

Heck, why not. Sounds fun. Count me in!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Skyblade on May 26, 2016, 04:23:11 PM
Quote from: Skarzs on May 26, 2016, 04:32:27 AMQuestion: How many people do you want to join before closing the sign-ups?

That's a good point. I want people to join if they can, but not have so many it's confusing. I'll cap it off at 10 (Does that sound good?). First come, first serve.
Thanks. I'd better get my sheet up, then.

Name: Skarzs

Nicknames: Skar (:P)

Species: Cougar (If that's alright, since that's what I would identify as. . .)

Appearance: He is of average height for the species, but is a good two heads taller than any badger. Broad-shouldered and physically strong, he is neither skinny nor fat. His fur is a dark blonde with a tint of gray, with the usual markings of a grown cougar. He has slightly pronounced cheekbones, above which are hard, gray-blue eyes. He wears brown breeches, belt up by a black belt, that go just below the knee, and a slightly dirty tan shirt. His arms and paws are covered in scars from burns and cuts.

Personality: Skarzs is rather serious, and takes most things with the same firm steps, from work to eating. He is willing to laugh, however, and is not completely anti-social, though he prefers to stay to himself. Analytical and stubborn, Skarzs can take charge in situations that are getting out of hand and do his best to guide them.

Weapon: Bowie knife which is hung in its sheath on his belt, as well as one of his favorite forging hammers, also stuck in his belt.

Skills: Average reflexes, a relatively accurate guess of where things will happen (like the direction of where something will fall or hit), blacksmithing, knowledge of some sword fighting techniques, and a good cook.

Biography (Optional):

Other: Will likely react with great surprise and frustration at his transformation and lack of knowledge of his life. He loves good food.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Here's me character sheet:

Name: Wylder Treejumper
Nicknames: Pockets (Only Corn is allowed to use it)
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: He is an athletic squirrel with a medium build, dark reddish-brown fur with a white patch over his left eye, tufted ears with a small notch midway up his left ear. He wears a green tunic tied with a short brown belt and a green peaked cap with a red feather in tucked in the brim.
Personality: A somewhat complex character, he varies between being quiet and stolid or boisterous and comical as the mood takes him. He is usually unfailingly optimistic. A very principled person, he refuses to deceive and holds himself to the highest moral standard. He he has a history of automatically assuming leadership positions in times of stress, but couldn't care less about formal leadership and may resent an attempt to establish any non de facto leader.
Weapon: Rapier, unskilled in its use, bow and arrows, trained and quite experienced in the use of, hunting knife (tool more than weapon).
Skills: Writing, food preparation, wilderness survival, knot tying, first aid/CPR, excellent memory, general academic expertise, leadership training
Biography (Optional):
Other: Finds this whole adventure quite exciting. Sure, he wouldn't mind getting back- but he's not above enjoying the moment either! After all, there isn't any high school in Mossflower. Maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad. I mean, the food never seems to run out and beasts are always friendly unless they're vermin trying to kill you (and they're dumb enough he's not too terribly worried about them).
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Thomas Barkshield

Character Form
Name: Thomas Barkshield
Nicknames:Tom/Thom.
Age (Optional, and you may be as vague or specific as you want):14
Species: mouse
Appearance: reddish blonde fur.
Personality: Cheerful, outgoing, clever.
Weapon: Sword and shield (only kind of knows how to use them) and bow.
Skills: clever, good at making things.
Biography (Optional): Read the ancient scriptures and was suddenly transported into a magical world.
Other: none.

Kitsune

Name: Kitsune

Nicknames: Kit

Species: Fox

Appearance: Tall and slim. Has a sleek, feminine frame. Has brown fur with white markings and blue eyes.

Personality: Ever changing. May be cheerfully annoying one moment, then depressed and somber in the next. However, he always tries to be kind. He is very empathetic, and would never consciously do anything to hurt anyone.

Weapon: Bow and arrows and a slim sword

Skills: Excellent at diplomacy and being persuasive to get his way or get out of trouble. Is light on his feet and has good knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. Very cunning.