News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Shoutbox topic

Started by Hickory, June 14, 2016, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

H E X A D E C I M A L
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

UNKN0WN

The Skarzs

My RP in the all-but-dead roleplay board.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

UNKN0WN

Shoot me a link and I can take a look at it  ;)

UNKN0WN

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 23, 2017, 01:55:36 PM
http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=9738.0
http://www.redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=9764.0

I'll have to go through it again when I have time but I'm a little confused.

Are these pre-made characters? Characters already set up for the RP?

The Skarzs

What do you mean?
There was only one character I needed filled who I already figured out. Everyone else is custom-made by players.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

I can't click on 'Modify Profile' in mobile. Do you have any idea how annoying that is? It's almost as annoying as someone using a font that blends perfectly into the background.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

It doesn't blend perfectly. It DID take me a while of waiting for an image to load that wasn't there, but it's not impossible to read.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

But he could be referring to "me" as himself, in which case he could say that he won. If I say "you", obviously he would win as well.
So I chose to phrase it in the way that there was no dispute about my own victory.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

I've never seen this forum so bad off.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Yeah. . . It's unfortunate.
DAN! I SAW YOU VIEWING UNDECIDED WHY DIDN'T YOU POST!?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Because everyone hates the forum!11!!1
« Subject to editing »