News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Alright, so that's possibly two...

I'll go ahead and make the thread to see if anyone else would sign up.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

My apologies. Free time is a bit of a scarcity for me. Let me go ahead and fast forward to draw this round to its well deserved close.

Eul was bitten in the town, thus why she was looking sick. The cure was still in the mud at the compound and that was the only way to save her. She didn't go for it/remember it so she eventually would have died.

The next phase involved the creepy group you have had some contact with. They would eventually fight with you, killing one member. As of now that would have been Kyle.

After Kyle's possible death (it could have been someone else) The Knights would have been overthrown by the terrorist group, and put into gladiator pits. Delthion would have dueled Axel and Antonio would have dueled the general. Delthion was to be wounded by Axel and Antonio was to beat the general. Then Antonio and Delthion would have dueled for the game win.

Based on quality of post thus far, the win is granted to Antonio

That was my plan, sorry for not being around much. You all made this a lot of fun! Thank you for the good time!

On a side note, Eul probably would have won or come close to winning if she remembered the cure was at Byurn's compound.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

That's cool! And by the way, next game I play, you won't be looking to me for someone to put their life on the line for you guys. Seriously. First I lost my finger and then I got bit. All for you. ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.