Return To Redwall - OOC

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 17, 2016, 06:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Spoiler
It has been over a century since Martin has founded our great Redwall, and times have grown tough after Martins death. Diseases have spread throughout the lands, and vermin seem to be growing more vicious by the minute. Redwall has recruited a group of travelers to find Lord Bolldeir, the most powerful Badger Lord in all the lands.

Welcome to my Return to Redwall RP! :) I apologize if this turns out terrible, I have no experience :P

Character Sheet
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Reason for volunteering:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Other:
[close]

HanNorwood's Character

Name: Lord Huron Clearstream
Species: Otter
Personality: Jovial and goofy. Rarely does Huron grasp the severity of a situation, and is often rather melodramatic. Like many Otters, he is quite fond of spicy foods, and has perfected a number of recipes. He loves cooking, as well as music. He is never without his homemade instrument, an odd looking device that appears something like a guitar with cymbals attached. Huron has a lovely voice, and will often introduce himself as "Lord of the Bards, Huron Clearstream of Redwall Abbey", a self-given title.
Reason for volunteering: Inspiration. The sights of the journey could lend themselves to new songs and foods, Huron's biggest interests.
Appearance: Surprisingly thin, considering he eats like a Hare, and also rather tall. He wears a Lincoln Green vest, and always has a belt with a small dagger in it. The instrument is strapped to his back, along with a satchel containing everything he needs for cooking. He wears a cap made of the same material as his vest, with a red feather in it, which Huron obtained from a Robin whom he would often perform for.
Weapons: The aforementioned dagger, and in drastic circumstances, his instrument.
History: Born into a tribe of warrior Otters that lived to the East of Redwall, it quickly became apparent that Huron was not going to be following that path. From an early age, Huron displayed little interest in fighting, always preferring to talk and eat. However, he would cheerfully serenade the warriors as they went off to battle, though he would stay behind. Eventually rumors reached Huron's ears, telling of a glorious place with amazing food, and the Otter bard knew where his future was. Adopting the title of "Lord", he left his tribe, headed for Redwall Abbey.
Other: He had been at Redwall for 3 or 4 seasons before the adventure.
[close]
Rosie Willowwater's Character

Name: Lillian Rose
Species: Hedgehog
Personality: Is a natural leader, has never traveled out of the walls of Redwall.
Reason for volunteering:She thinks that this would be a chance to prove herself as a warrior.
Appearance: Short, about 4 feet tall, normally wears a green work gown
Weapons: A hammer-like sword, a dagger, and a small knife.
Other: Has three little siblings, 2 boys, and one girl
[close]
Fatch's Character

Name: Evylyn Streamflow
Species: Squirrel
Personality: A pretty, and slightly vain squirrel. Her attitude is good, however, and she's eager to please and to contribute. She maintains good eye contact, and for some reason it feels engaging to talk to her. She appears to hang on every word.
Reason for volunteering: She wants to see the world and make a difference in it. Some of her friends have fallen ill to the diseases, and if the badger lord is the only one who can fix everything, she will seek the badger lord.
Appearance: Light forest green tunic. Tall for her age, and the appropriate sort of skinny. Athletic - as though she was born to climb trees. Very pretty
Weapons: A sling
History: Born and raised in Redwall Abbey.
[close]
Feel free to suggest any changes to the story :D
[close]

EDIT: *Cringes*

EDIT EDIT: MORE CRINGE

Unimaginative

Stole my sheet.  ;)

I added a history section for my character.

HanNorwood's Character

Name: Lord Huron Clearstream
Species: Otter
Personality: Jovial and goofy. Rarely does Huron grasp the severity of a situation, and is often rather melodramatic. Like many Otters, he is quite fond of spicy foods, and has perfected a number of recipes. He loves cooking, as well as music. He is never without his homemade instrument, an odd looking device that appears something like a guitar with cymbals attached. Huron has a lovely voice, and will often introduce himself as "Lord of the Bards, Huron Clearstream of Redwall Abbey", a self-given title.
Reason for volunteering: Inspiration. The sights of the journey could lend themselves to new songs and foods, Huron's biggest interests.
Appearance: Surprisingly thin, considering he eats like a Hare, and also rather tall. He wears a Lincoln Green vest, and always has a belt with a small dagger in it. The instrument is strapped to his back, along with a satchel containing everything he needs for cooking. He wears a cap made of the same material as his vest, with a red feather in it, which Huron obtained from a Robin whom he would often perform for.
Weapons: The aforementioned dagger, and in drastic circumstances, his instrument.
History: Born into a tribe of warrior Otters that lived to the East of Redwall, it quickly became apparent that Huron was not going to be following that path. From an early age, Huron displayed little interest in fighting, always preferring to talk and eat. However, he would cheerfully serenade the warriors as they went off to battle, though he would stay behind. Eventually rumors reached Huron's ears, telling of a glorious place with amazing food, and the Otter bard knew where his future was. Adopting the title of "Lord", he left his tribe, headed for Redwall Abbey.
Other: He had been at Redwall for 3 or 4 seasons before the adventure.
[close]
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rosie Willowwater

Sorry Han, but It was too good  :P

Fatch of Southsward

I'll edit in a sheet soon!  ;)

Edited in:

Name: Evylyn Streamflow
Species: Squirrel
Personality: A pretty, and slightly vain squirrel. Her attitude is good, however, and she's eager to please and to contribute. She maintains good eye contact, and for some reason it feels engaging to talk to her. She appears to hang on every word.
Reason for volunteering: She wants to see the world and make a difference in it. Some of her friends have fallen ill to the diseases, and if the badger lord is the only one who can fix everything, she will seek the badger lord.
Appearance: Light forest green tunic. Tall for her age, and the appropriate sort of skinny. Athletic - as though she was born to climb trees. Very pretty
Weapons: A sling
History: Born and raised in Redwall Abbey.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Krowdon

Sounds like it could be fun!! May I join??

Rosie Willowwater