News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

*updates over a year later*

Hey guys~ I'm sorry to say that I'm closing requests indefinitely from here on out.  I'm even sorrier to say I'm dropping any requests that haven't been done yet ... I just don't have the time anymore, I'm so sorry, guys.  What I will be doing is finishing up prize pics and trades.  If I owe you my half of a trade, or a prize for winning a contest, or anything promised in return for something else, that will still be finished.  

I'm "officially" signing off the forum on September 22, so make sure to let me know what you'd like (if you haven't already) at least a week before then.  

~ Herein you will find Osu's random collection of fanart, requests, trades, and the like. ~

Now, rules for requests:

1. Requests are for members of the forum only
2. One request per person at a time, group pictures are fine but requesting multiple pictures at the same time would take too long -- and I'm slow enough as it is, haha! If there are other requests after yours, feel free to request again~
3. When you make your request, I will need your character's description. Species, gender, and ballpark age at the very least! Also let me know if your character has hair -- like Rose did from the cartoon -- otherwise I might forget to add it.
4. Requests must be Redwall-themed. It can be your character or a character from the books, but it must be in some way or another related to the Redwall series.

Requests Status:  Closed while I catch up.
Updated: 11 Dec 2013
Requests are closed while I finish up the current list. After that I have something else planned which will be taking up most of my time through spring '14, but once that is done and over with I'll reopen requests. I'm thinking probably during the summer of 2014, but that's just a guess at the moment. And maybe then I'll get around to finish drawing that comic, haha!

Requests
Things drawn for forum members. These are done in the order that I get them unless there is a trade involved.

Mask for Mattio
Shadow for Rainshadow
Tzarin for W0NWILL
Sothen for PluggFiretail
Dranfor for Redwaller
Emerald for cregga rose eyes
Buckler for Buckler The Leg Buckler
Salinar for Jetthebinturong
Romsca for Romsca
Ash for Rainshadow Scorchkit
Vannøyne for Leatho
Gonff for Thomas Barkshield 10 (trade)
Belobog for Para the Mite (trade)
Thomas for Thomas Barkshield 10
Maximus for Redwaller
The Mask for Mask 11
Ruggan Axehound for Shadowed One 11
Badger Lord for phoenixfoden 14
Ferron for rusvulthesaber 15
Ginger for Rainshadow 15
Nevfae for W0NWILL 16
Nut for Faiyloe 18

Comics [[on hold]]
I may not be much for writing fanfiction, but I'm all for giving comics a go. These are mostly mysteries solved by my amateur sleuth character and take place entirely in the Redwall universe. I'll be tying in as many references to the books as I possibly can -- hopefully, this will make the comics seem more canon!

Avery Pines and the Scrolls of Asseverations - Cover
Introducing Avery and Nan in their first mystery! When an old mouse Brother dies peacefully, the location for some important scrolls dies with him.
Pages: 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

Fanart
Osu's little mish-mash collection of sketches, basic animations, and fully colored pictures relating to the Redwall universe.

--> Mousemaid + leveret (sketch)
--> Long Patroller (sketch)

I keep all of the full-sized versions of pictures at my website, as many of these images are too large to fit the forum standards. If my website asks you for a password, it's "eulalia." :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Martha Braebuck

thats really neat art! I do art on paper, but I can't get it on the computer sadly.
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Osu

Thanks! I do art on paper, too, but I don't have a way to get it on a computer, either. :(

Songbreeze

You can get it on the computer by taking a picture of your art on the camera then uploading it onto the computer maybe  ;)
~Song
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why they call it the present!"

Osu

I don't have a digital camera. :( Not one that works, anyway.  >:(

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If you have a scanner you can just scan it onto the computer.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 24, 2011, 01:43:19 AM
If you have a scanner you can just scan it onto the computer.

Exactly Weasel Dude. Also if you don't have a scanner, the public libraries usually do.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

That's some seriously awesome stuff Osu, I wish I could draw well!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

@Head & Musician - I.... actually never thought of that. o_O

@Daniel - thanks! ;D

Captain Tammo

Wow! That's amazing!!! You're an incredible artist keep it up!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Osu

Thanks, Tammo. ;D

WEEELLLL
I figured I should update this thread.... for some reason. XD I don't have any other finished Redwall fanart, really, but I have right here a rough sketch of a mousemaid gypsy playing with a chubby little leveret. She's a Redwall OC belonging to my fabulous Temperance Macayle. :D

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lily

Oh my goodness, that leveret is adorable. *hugs it*

DanielofRedwall

Liking it. Cute leveret!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Thanks, guys. ;D Cute, chubby leverets, haha.