News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

IT'S STORMING PLEASE COMFORT ME AGH

Started by Ashleg, July 28, 2016, 10:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipster of Noonvale

Lady Amber

That's probably a good idea. It's most likely gonna get chaotic in here pretty soon.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

*Kicks Groddil into a giant nest of hornets*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Groddil

* Pink Groddil stuffs the hornets into the Wok of Ultimate Ramen Cooking and covers it with a large beach towel.

"Ey b0ss, can I habbe da raaaaabbbit, pliss?"

* Pink Groddil snatches Rabbit!Chipster and tosses him into the Wok of Ultimate Ramen Cooking.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Pours boiling oil in the Wok of Ultimate Ramen Cooking*

Groddil

"b0ss, thank you! b0ss, pliss, gibbe da ramens! b0ss!"

* Pink Groddil dices Rabbit!Chipster into little bits, dumps twelve tons of ramen noodles on him (The Wok of Ultimate Ramen Cooking is quite large, in case you hadn't realized), stirs the mixture, adds herbs, and leaves it to simmer for a bit.

Chipster of Noonvale

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Groddil on August 02, 2016, 04:15:08 AM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 02, 2016, 03:52:04 AM
*Starts listening to Filthy Frank Sinatra*
What a disgrace that is my fine Sir! Doth his soothing tone not accompany thine uncultured Aussie tastes? What more must we offer than a simply melody of America's finest tunes?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on August 02, 2016, 06:08:46 PM
*turns back into a human, the Wok of Ultimate Ramen Cooking breaks into several pieces* Umm, the Wok of Ultimate Ramen Cooking is can easily hold several elephants, so I don't think you turning into a human could break it. Let's fix this post, shall we?

Urggh I'm filthy!  I'm covered with disgusting noodles!

*jumps in nearby river to clean himself*    *attempts to escape*

* Pink Groddil duct tapes the lid down to the Wok of Ultimate Ramen Cooking, then covers the Wok in the flesh of PowerPlayers, thus making it invincible.

OOC:

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 02, 2016, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: Groddil on August 02, 2016, 04:15:08 AM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 02, 2016, 03:52:04 AM
*Starts listening to Filthy Frank Sinatra*
What a disgrace that is my fine Sir! Doth his soothing tone not accompany thine uncultured Aussie tastes? What more must we offer than a simply melody of America's finest tunes?

Frank Sinatra is American. Filthy Frank is Australian. I'm sticking with Filthy Frank, thanks.

Lady Ashenwyte

Groddil

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 03, 2016, 03:21:52 AM
Filthy Frank is not human.

Kangaroos aren't human either, but we still call them "Australian Animals". Frank is more of... an "Australian Disease".

Chipster of Noonvale

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on August 03, 2016, 03:23:11 AM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on August 03, 2016, 03:21:52 AM
Filthy Frank is not human.

Kangaroos aren't human either, but we still call them "Australian Animals". Frank is more of... an "Australian Disease".

Don't bring his corruption here.