News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Moral Dilemma

Started by Dannflower Reguba, July 31, 2016, 10:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

@Milady Scribe: I've yet to close a sign-up, accepted.  ;)

POLL UPDATE! Aurion was the winner of the last one, though I got a couple extra entries I'd like y'all to look over before finalization. Also, as long as I don't cop myself out of it, RP will start today! (again, sorry for being a lazy fart about, I've got no excuse -_-) Thank you for your patience!

EDIT: THE RP HAS BEGUN! WHOOO!..... yay  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

YOU LAZY FA-

Oh wait it started. Yay! ;D

BTW are they in separate cells? Or does it not matter?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

Just FYI I may or may not disappear off the face of the earth. I just started school and it is crazy. If I forget this just drop me a PM I should still be checking my PM box even if I don't check this.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

@LT Sandpaw: It's kind of loose, more like a commons with separated sleeping areas as opposed to cells. The only way to tell time is by the meals received. Essentially, everyone is around everyone... if that makes sense.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rosie Willowwater

How many people are in the prison room/cell other than our group of characters?

Dannflower Reguba

@Rosie Willowwater: Probably a couple hundred, it's a big area.

LT Sandpaw

So what's the goal now? Do we try to escape, or start a riot, or just have friendly conversations for a while?

Dannflower Reguba

@LT Sandpaw: Put yourself in your characters shoes, what would they be doing right about now? Once you figure that out, do it..... Though the circumstances will be changing relatively soon  ;).

Milady Scribe

Hello--just found out we'll be camping this weekend (Friday to Monday), so I won't have access to the internet during that time. I just wanted to give you all a heads-up so you won't think that a)you scared me off, b)I betrayed you and ran away with all your gold, or c)I was eaten by the creature that lives in my walls. ;D Have a great Labor Day weekend, everyone!
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes

Dannflower Reguba

That's actually kinda funny because I will also be away from home for Labor day weekend.  ::)

Lord Daskar

I'm never on on the weekend.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Dannflower Reguba

The city that grew up around Redwall Abbey is officially called Aurion! Thanks for the input y'all.

LT Sandpaw

Are we allowed to control the crowd/guards? Or do you want to reserve that right Dann?

Dannflower Reguba

You can, but be careful, there are consequences when you mess with the guards.

Dannflower Reguba

*Bump*

Just wanted to apologize quick everybody! Borderlands 2 kinda.... ate me...(Translation: I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PSYCHO!).... -_- Been avoiding writing this for so long because of the time commitment, even so, it was 3 hours well spent, especially since we're approaching the end of the first segment! I do want to address something quick though. The first paragraph involves some rather obvious PP, and I wanted to make it clear that actions of this nature will be made by me as a GM, I'd like to avoid them as much as possible, but there will be occasions where NPC's whose attributes are strong enough will do things that you can't avoid. I lack any intention of surprise killing anyone, good heavens no, so you should be safe in that regard (I would hate to be feared as a GM, I just want y'all to have fun whilst still retaining some since of mortality) Fatch, I did not make a response to the last blast, it's up to you how the concussive wave affects you if at all. Another note, magic weapon usage is fairly difficult to master, so a situation like this one (wind crossbows) is rather unlikely unless you're talking all out war (which this clearly is not). Essentially, at this point, I'd prefer the presence of magic users, and the majority of their action left to me for the time being. Though, as the RP progresses, I would definitely like to see what y'all start to come up with for the adepts (this does NOT mean, you can't interact with them, I highly encourage it actually, just be careful/thoughtful  ;)) Also, I don't think I've told you how magic works with bows yet/explained how bow lenses work. I'll do that soon, but I think there's someone I want you to meet before I officially explain it... I believe that's all I've got to say for now, feel free to ask any questions about what just happened, because it is a bit of a block.... Sorry  :-[