News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who Said It?

Started by Cornflower MM, September 03, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Sooo. . . . Simple. Someone posts a quote (Doesn't hafta be a full post) and everyone tries to guess who said it. But just copy/paste the text! Don't. . . . Y'know, get the quote with the string of numbers and letters. :P Where you can click it- I'm not making sense. Moving on.
Whoever gets the quote right gets to post a quote of their own. If multiple people get the quote, then the first to guess correctlyhas the honors. Ready? Let's see how well we know each other and the forum! :P

QuoteSEE YOUR MISTAKE AND BE...I don't know...burnt? ;D

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Yep it's Del. Galli! Your turn!

Aimless Gallivanter

And to top it off the Mariners lost again last night :'(
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

I'm going to guess Soren.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

QuoteThe Cookie Protects.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

James Gryphon

QuoteWE MUST KILL THE DUCK!
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

I know who said it, but I learned that through searching for it so I won't cheat. ;D