News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Del and Rosie's Wedding

Started by Rosie Willowwater, September 06, 2016, 03:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where should they go on their honeymoon?

South of France
Prussia
Far over the misty mountains
Paris

Rosie Willowwater

:o       :-*
'\|/        \|/'
   |          |
  /\         /\ 
Del       Rosie

I now pronounce you husband and wife! ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Delka was already married earlier.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

That was a fake wedding! This is the real deal!  ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 06, 2016, 03:14:50 PM
That was a fake wedding! This is the real deal!  ;D

They had a ring and all, so it was very real.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rosie Willowwater

We have very real rings, and very real love!

Lady Ashenwyte

If you're talking about the rings Sauron forged you're correct.

Delthion

I have never been married. And I still haven't been! That was a clone! *Kills myself in this thread before Rosie can marry me.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

So I just noticed this topic's tag.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on September 06, 2016, 07:18:34 PM
I have never been married. And I still haven't been! That was a clone! *Kills myself in this thread before Rosie can marry me.*

*Props up Del's dead body in my room*

Delthion

Does that remind anyone of Psycho?

Søren

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 06, 2016, 07:52:50 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 06, 2016, 07:18:34 PM

*Props up Del's dead body in my room*

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

That's almost exactly what Norman Bates does with his Grandmother...

Russa Nodrey

I'll be in charge of the cake...again?
Freddy