News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

awesome! looked up my character, she seems pretty cool. thanks!
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Haven't actually played the Witcher yet (its like first on my wishlist, though), but a quick google search seems like you did it perfectly. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Pride and Prejudiced
Mr. Darcy - @Jetthebinturong or @The Skarzs (I couldn't decide)

Elizabeth Bennet - @Cornflower MM

Charles Bingley - @Delthion

Mr. William Collins - @Rusvul (I'm so sorry)

Lady Catherine de Bourgh - @Russa Nodrey

Jane Bennet - @Skyblade 

Mrs. Bennet - @Maudie

George Wickham - Kitsune

Mr Bennet - @Gonff the Mousethief 

Lydia Bennet - @BlueRose

Caroline Bingley - @Faiyloe

Charlotte Lucas - @Aimless Gallivanter

Mary Bennet - @Rainshadow  (I'm sorry)

Georgiana Darcy - @Perifæn

Kitty Bennet - @Rosie Willowwater

[close]

Russa Nodrey

Haha, that's great! :D Also, you did the BBC version, this pleases me.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Aww, thanks Rosie! I haven't read or seen Pride and Prejudiced but everyone looks like great matches. :)

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 22, 2017, 04:52:20 AM
Same. ;D  Great job, Rosie!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 22, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

Same same! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Awesome cast, Rosie! Del as Bingley is perfect. XD

Quote from: Delthion on July 22, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Same same! ;D
Same same same, the BBC version is superior. ;D

Maudie

Ohmygosh I'm Mrs. Bennett.

Ohmygosh.

You just made my life. :D ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 22, 2017, 09:10:44 PM
Awesome cast, Rosie! Del as Bingley is perfect. XD

Quote from: Delthion on July 22, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Same same! ;D
Same same same, the BBC version is superior. ;D

Thanks guys! ;D I'm a bit Prejudiced about the newer version because it doesn't go by the book and is not really historically accurate. I've never seen it though.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 22, 2017, 03:30:29 PM
Aww, thanks Rosie! I haven't read or seen Pride and Prejudiced but everyone looks like great matches. :)

Thanks Corn :)

Quote from: Maudie on July 24, 2017, 04:43:32 AM
Ohmygosh I'm Mrs. Bennett.

Ohmygosh.

You just made my life. :D ;D

I knew you'd like it ;D

Banya

*post 1/7*

I put together a Tokyo Ghoul create-the-cast (with approval by Kit who's a big fan) based on the manga and anime. It's lengthy and will take several posts, but I matched roles with little descriptions and a pic or six to almost every active forum member as accurately as I could. If you weren't included, I'm really sorry! There may not have been enough roles or a role that fit you well. But I hope you're all content with your matches. Also, if I cast you as one of my favourite characters, you'd better be GRATEFUL.

Kaneki - @Kitsune - protagonist, innocent kid, everything bad happens, psychologically tortured, very messed up. Likes books.
Ken Kaneki
[close]

Touka (pronounced TOH-ka) - @Faiyloe - series' female protagonist. tough and beautiful tomboy, kind-hearted and strong. Hits things a lot. Loves rabbits and coffee.
Touka Kirishima

[close]

Hide (pronounced HEE-day) - @Søren - Human sunshine. Outgoing, helpful, the best friend. Has many varied interests and the mind of a detective.
Hide Nagachika
[close]

Haise (pronounced HAI-say) - @Gonff the Mousethief - kind and helpful, trusting, good cook loves books, wants to be liked, holds his friends and subordinates in the highest esteem, internally struggling
Haise Sasaki

[close]

Rize (pronounced REE-zay) - @Skyblade - sweet, beautiful girl, all the boys like her, she likes books. vanishes.
Rize Kamishiro

[close]

Banya

*post 2/7*

Nishiki (pronounced NEESH-kee) - @Grond - extremely intelligent, university educated. Speaks short and to the point. Worth listening to. Trustworthy. Loves his girlfriend enough to die for her. Difficult times in his past.
Nishiki Nishio
[close]

Kimi - @Lady Amber - intelligent, loves her family, willing to sacrifice. Opposed to the idea of being cannibalized.
Kimi Nishino
[close]

Yomo - @Lutra - extremely strong, silent, big-brother figure. Watches people fight but doesn't always get involved even though he would win. Lets others live and learn but keeps the wild ones in check. Has a soft spot. Likes high places. Wild when intoxicated. One of Banya's fav eight.
Renji Yomo

[close]

Uta (pronounced OO-ta, means "song") - @Andy - adorable pierced goth, passive personality but immense fighting capabilities, intrigued with things others find strange. kinda twisted but still super polite? complex
Uta
[close]

Yoshimura - @Matthias720 - manager, father figure, leader, strong sense of good and evil.
Kuzen Yoshimura

[close]

Tsukiyama (pronounced tskee-YA-ma) - @Jetthebinturong - intelligent, loyal, twisted sense of morals, fascinated with unique things, nicknamed Gourmet for his fine culinary taste, also a cannibal, FASHION, no chill. one of Banya's fav eight.
Tsukiyama

[close]

Chie (pronounced CHEE-yay) - @Rosie Willowwater - small hacker girl, energetic, loyal friend, photographer. Tsukiyama's close friend; he called her "Mouse."
Chie Hori
[close]

Banya

*post 3/7*

Naki - @Lord_Ashenwyte - big brother figure. Gang leader. Loud and strong, fiercely protective, also fiercely offensive (in fighting style). EMOTIONAL. Yells things that don't make sense. One of Banya's fav eight.
Naki
[close]

Ayato (pronounced EYE-ya-to) - @DanielofRedwall - young mature. Lives and fights to protect. hides how much he cares. likes rabbits.
Ayato Kirishima

[close]

Banjou (pronounced BAHN-jo) - @Hickory - fierce loyal. the guy who's always got your back. His subordinates loves him and he will always fight for them. Falls for a femme fatale but thank goodness she left town bc he deserved better anyway
Kazuichi Banjou

[close]

Gas mask siblings - Ichimi (1), Jiro (2), Sante (3) - @Quizzy (what's your username now?) @W0NWILL @Ungatt Trunn - Banjou's subordinates. Loyal to him and each other. Love games and the virtual/fictional world. Playful and teasing. Never see their faces.
gas mask siblings

[close]

Ryouko (pronounced RYO-ko) - @Lily - the actual Mom. Calm and sweet and loving. RIP
Ryouko Fueguchi

[close]

Hinami (pronounced HEE-na-mee) - @Wot, wot! - cute and young, sweet and shy at intro, grows beautiful and strong. everyone likes her and wants to protect her. Strong enough to protect others. Likes flowers and books. Not present enough in the story.
Hinami Fueguchi

after timeskip:

[close]

Eto - @Banya - can be sweet and friendly, actually sinful. Likes to write and eat and doesn't wear enough clothes.
Eto Yoshimura

[close]

Noro - @psybox - never speaks or shows his face. What he believes in is a complete mystery.
Noro
[close]

Banya

*post 4/7*

Seidou (pronounced SAY-doh) - @Blaggut - deserves MUCH better. Kind and loving. Tortured. Trying to find himself. Never loses his kindness.
Seidou Takizawa

[close]

Akira (pronounced AH-kee-ra) - @Aimless Gallivanter - Mom. Beautiful. Diligent worker. Acknowledged as a strong fighter and promising leader. Hides emotions but sometimes they burst out. most honest when drunk. Beloved by many. Resolves differences either through conversation or beating up the other guy.
Akira Mado
[close]

Amon (pronounced AH-mon) - @The Skarzs - big strong. strong sense of right and wrong. Labelled not expendable. Willing to listen to others.
Koutarou Amon
[close]

Juuzou (pronounced JOO-zoh) - @Groddil - cute little psycho. hard to understand. Extreme stamina, twisted sense of morals, ultimately good. Rides a motorcycle into a sniper's den for kicks. One of Banya's fav eight.
Juuzou Suzuya

[close]

Koori (pronounced like "Cory") - @rrrrr - kind and daring. Likes to receive praise. Among elite fighters. Gets along with cute little psycho. Once stole his boss' motorcycle, launched it and himself off a bridge into a fight. Later on takes on a lot of responsibility and loss. One of Banya's fav eight.
Koori Ui

[close]

Kuramoto - @Ashleg - fox eyes. Mischievous. Strong. Skeptical. good friend. Doesn't care about someone else's public perceptions; wants to know them anyway. Forced into a leadership role and excels. Not able to be brainwashed.
Kuramoto Itou
[close]