The Official Staff-Approved Dumpster Juice Dispenser

Started by James Gryphon, October 27, 2016, 05:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

For all your Staff-Approved Dumpster Juice needs! Better than any other unapproved 'drink' on the market. Accept no imitations!

Seditious activity or damaging discussion will be punished, prosecuted and persecuted.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

James Gryphon

Of course. As always, the services of your glorious Staff are free to all except when charges are due.
« Subject to editing »

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

Oh, that doesn't sound like this could come back to bite me in the future. Can I please get a cup of dumpster juice for my dog? He's not picky.

Groddil

Gonff, you can get as many marshmallows as you like from the Government, just use this.

* Groddil gives Gonff an Australian Visa.

Don't drink dumpster juice. Do you have any idea how many diseases and trash would be in it?

Ashleg

You guys can go get contaminated from James's drink whilst us smart people will stick to my Government-Made stand.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Groddil on October 27, 2016, 05:24:31 AM
Gonff, you can get as many marshmallows as you like from the Government, just use this.

* Groddil gives Gonff an Australian Visa.

Don't drink dumpster juice. Do you have any idea how many diseases and trash would be in it?

Aye, thank you Groddil! But, it might taste good with marshmallows...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

James Gryphon

@Gonff the Mousethief: We doubt you'd want any when you can have pure dumpster juice, but if you want it, have as many as you like! Those with the juice are profuse!

@Banya: I assure you that our Dumpster Juice is Staff-Certified 100% pure. There's no reason for anyone who knows better to reject it. Take as much as you need.

To the pretenders: We are merciful at this juncture, but continued disobedience will not be tolerated. Turn from your wicked ways while there is time, and you can receive as much dumpster juice as needed to treat your conditions.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

I know that dumpster juice is a perfect beverage, your powerfullness. My words were only pretend, to ensure Ashleg's co-operation until I disposed of him. Now, in my new regime, nothing is done without Administrator approval, and all profits go straight to the top!

* Groddil puts some dumpster juice in his mocha.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

My dog thinks this dumpster juice smells off. Are you sure there's nothing funny about it?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Banya

*pulls him out and towels off the poor thing* My dog doesn't like getting wet. I think we'll be going now, without dumpster juice.

Lady Ashenwyte