News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Mafia: All Aussie Adventures

Started by Groddil, October 28, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 31, 2016, 10:35:58 PM
Gyah!  Who ever thought a trip to Australia was a good idea?

Hmmm...it seems there are more than two mafia.  Also are we using the gunman? The Gunman is in use.

Brocktress could be the doctor, if a clue gets reused from the previous mafia game. But who is the mafia...I'll have to think about it.

Søren

@Groddil You said in the OP that there's another role. What is it?

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

That would give it away. But as for what it does, they get the following one-shot abilities:

You can heal one person once.
You can protect yourself from the Mafia once.
You can investigate one person (once).
You can role-block one person (once).

Cornflower MM

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Edraithel

I did. Its my first time playing so I'm just going with my instinct.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Aimless Gallivanter

haha well your instinct is wrong. plus theres no proof? please dont vote me off the island first round just because you "have a hunch" and everybody just follows along :( use your heads guys. lets look at this together.

im hesitant to trust the shanty groupings. they seem too obvious to be helpful.
fatch being so eager about cops and robbers could be a pointing towards mafia, or even the fact that he "retorted" , which a word often associated with gunshots.
banya immediately kicked the door?? that line confuses me? shes mentioned a lot in the story, oddly enough.
im gay!!!!!!

Banya

That line is as least true to my personality. :D Odd, yeah, that some people don't have any dialogue at all, that we know of. I agree with Tress going with her instinct, whatever that is. When a suspect is dead, they either got what they deserved or they died for justice.

Hey G, what's the deadline on how long a 'day' lasts?

Groddil

Quote from: Banya on November 01, 2016, 04:46:20 AM
That line is as least true to my personality. :D Odd, yeah, that some people don't have any dialogue at all, that we know of. That's just because I was tired when I wrote it, it's not a clue. There's no real reason for anybody not getting dialogue, and they'll get dialogue on day 2. I agree with Tress going with her instinct, whatever that is. When a suspect is dead, they either got what they deserved or they died for justice.

Hey G, what's the deadline on how long a 'day' lasts? Until everyone's voted. Or until I get sick of waiting.

Aimless Gallivanter

so unless we're can figure out anything better, I'm voting Fatch
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

The mafia mentioned:

"It's a nice night"
"If only we were alone"

This makes me think the three person cabin contains the mafia. The possible explanation being that the mafia were up talking while the other member of their cabin was asleep in the same room.

As for me wanting to play a game - I'm always down for some fun! Of course I want to play cops and robbers! This isn't incriminating at all!
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

it's not you fatch, it's your murdering doppleganger ;D if it is a clue

as i said im hesitant to trust the shanty groupings. they're too obvious
im gay!!!!!!

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on November 01, 2016, 12:02:28 PM
so unless we're can figure out anything better, I'm voting Fatch

I'm not sure its wise to vote out Fatch just yet. Remember story clues are meant to throw us off the scent.... Still that is the same with everyone, maybe the mafia weren't ever mentioned in the story.

I'm not going to cast my vote yet, I kinda want to see where everyone stands before I do.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

im not votjng yet either, but so far we have no better idea than Fatch being eager to play. it could even mean something other than mafia, so im hesitant to vote based solely on that.
im gay!!!!!!

Chipster of Noonvale

This is the fourth mafia game I play here.  In two of the previous ones, we voted out a vanilla townie in the first day.  In the other, we voted out the detective.

Honestly, we hardly have any clues so far.  If we vote out a mafia on the first day, it's more luck than anything else.

I'm kinda suspicious about Sandpaw considering how he's protecting Fatch, but I don't know.