News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dictate your adventure

Started by Ashleg, December 20, 2016, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

"Thanks, dear. All right, we're ready to begin the vows."

The minister cleared his throat. "We are gathered here to unite these two hearts in the bonds of holy matrimony. Into this, these two now come to be joined."

"Bob Bobiston, will you have this woman as your lawful wedded partner, to live together in the estate of matrimony? Will you love her, honor her, comfort her, and keep her in sickness and in health; forsaking all others, be true to her as long as you both shall live?"

Bob's gaze shifted up to his beautiful nurse fiance -- whose name he didn't even know -- and realized that even though he had only met her five minutes ago, he could never let her down.

"I will."
"I surely will!"
"Absolutely!"
"Yes!"
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Groddil

The minister turns to the nurse.
"And do you, Kate Kateston, take this man as your lawful wedde-"
"YES!"
"Well that was rude... Very well. You may kiss the bride."

Kiss your wife.
Do not kiss your wife.
Get triggered because the last two options refers to "wife" and not "genderfluid matrimonal partner."
Ask where the pizza is.

Ashleg

Groddil

You whimper slightly.
"Where's the pizza?"
Your wife shushes you.
"At the reception, darling. KISS ME ALREADY!"

Kiss your wife.
Do not kiss your wife.
Get triggered because the last two options refers to "wife" and not "genderfluid matrimonal partner."

Ashleg

James Gryphon

With Bob's neck being taped up, it wasn't easy for him to move his head to meet his wife's, but she came the rest of the way and they shared their first kiss together. Kate whispered, "My middle name's Marilla, by the way."

Only a second later, however, the two heard a voice that was familiar to Bob. "What's going on?"

It was Bob's mother.

Answer her.
Remain silent.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Ashleg

Chipster of Noonvale

Bob's wife/the nurse ignored Bob's mother; her husband's sudden silence was rather worrying.  She felt his pulse; it was nonexistent.

"I think he's gone," she said simply.

Bob: return to life
Bob's wife: cry
Bob's wife: rejoice over the fact she just inherited all of Bob's possessions
Bob's mother: cry
Bob's mother: shout at the nurse

Ashleg

James Gryphon

Quite some time passed, as Bob laid on the bed apparently dead, and Bob's family reacted as one would expect one's mother and widow to behave. The chaplain was brought back in, and they began making arrangements to take Bob's body to the morgue. Right before Bob's body was lifted out of the bed, however, he stirred, like a month-inactive-topic being brought back to life, and spoke these words:

"I have returned."
"What's going on?"
"Mind the door."
"Get the pizza in the oven and set it to 400 degrees."
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

"Get the pizza in the oven and set it to 400 degrees."

Groddil

Bob's mother twitches.
"Is that all you can think of, Bob? We thought you were dead."
"Pizza!"
Kate approached her husband.
"Honey... You can have pizza later, okay? It's just... This is a lot to take in."
The hint of a grin flashes across her face, but disappears as quickly as it came.
"Alright, Bob. Come on. Let's go get pizza."
Bob's mother shrieks.
"NO! Don't go with that, that, that..."
Everybody in the funeral parlor glares at your mother.
"Bobby... Just trust your mother this time, okay?"
"Pizza?"
"No, Bobby. Pizza later. Come home, Bobby. I miss you."

Bob: Go get pizza with your wife.
Bob: Go home with your mother (and miss out on pizza).

Rosie Willowwater

The nurse and ex-widow immediately dropped Bob and followed through with his orders, forgetting that the giant weight they were carrying was in fact, Bob. He falls and breaks his spine into a 90 degree angle.

Bob's nurse: cry
Bob's Ex-ex-widow: cry
Bob's mother: cry
Bob: cry

EDIT: Darn too slow