OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

I'm in a bit of an awkward spot right now, hard to make a decent post until someone moves something along.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Hmm. Perhaps you can just respond to what Darrin said.
QuoteRaleigh felt a bit more comfortable around Darrin, he seemed to have at least some air of dignity around him.
He did, after all, just rebuke their charitable and peaceful ideas. ;)

Or maybe I'll just time skip to when they're settled in and fed, and Hacklaw's a bit closer. :P

Hopefully I can work on some characters, too.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Oof.
Hey, @LT Sandpaw, here's my horde character.

Name: Rallowan, the Weaponmaster.
  Species: Fox
  Weapons: What he carries with him are a bow, sword, knives of various design and use, mace, and a sling. He will use any other weapon he might find.
  Appearance: Rallowan is a tall, strong fox, with the regular fiery fur of his species, though his ears and tail are nearly black, much like his legs and arms. He wears a riveted mail coif and tunic which reaces to his mid-thigh overtop a green tunic and brown pantaloons. The fox also has a conical helmet which has a long piece of metal which extends over his snout to protect it. His attire is held up by a braided belt.
  Personality: The Weaponmaster is extremely competitive, and will not be outdone, except by those he respects or finds useful, like Hacklaw.He is not the most talkative type, and prefers to evaluate those he is around rather than associate with them, and his constant search of opponents has left him disconnected from a normal life.
  History: N/A
  Other: Rallowan is always ready for a fight to test his skills and challenge himself, using weapons one might not expect in some fights. This is because he always wants to "earn" the title of Weaponmaster, going to great lengths to be proficient with every weapon he wields, from throwing spears and fencing rapiers to sparring with bare fists and bludgeoning foes with crude clubs.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skar asked me to join, so I'm going to crash the party. :P I thought I'd make a Redwaller and a vermin character. I was thinking Deknal (the vermin) could be in Darrin's group?

Name:Rowan Overtree
Species:Squirrel (Surprised?)
Age (approximate): 27
Weapons (optional): Being a Redwaller, she doesn't carry any. She is good with a staff, though.
Appearance: Rowan is the average height for a squirrel, although slimmer and not as strong. Her fur is immaculate dark red with a lighter patch around her left eye. She wears the typical Redwall habit, belted with a light purple cord.
Personality (optional*): Cheerful, although down-to-earth. Patient, and the slightest bit sarcastic. A definite stickler for the rules.
History (optional):
Other: Also helps out in the Infirmary, although not quite as skilled as Raleigh she's still good.

Name: Deknal Scorchtail
Species:Stoat
Age (approximate): 29
Weapons (optional): Two daggers, neither one very well taken care of.
Appearance: Dark brown fur on his back, and dirty white fur on his belly, black-tipped tail. Deknal's slightly shorter and a little stockier than most of his species, and wears a ragged grey tunic and tan pants, held up with rope.
Personality (optional*):
History (optional):
Other:

They're not done yet, as I'd like to add some personalities to the sheets, but I've worked on these all day and I need a break.

Ashleg

Twisty: *whistles*

The Skarzs

?

Whenever you get to it, Corn.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Third Rowan in a RP...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

I am confused. o.O

@The Skarzs OKEE THEY BE DONE. I was going to add personality to Deknal but I've never played a vermin before so we're just gonna wing it and it'll totally be fine. Good to go?

The Skarzs

Awesome! So glad you could join.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 29, 2017, 02:29:54 AM
I am confused. o.O
So am I. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Dannflower Reguba

Hey, special apology real quick everyone, I've been a bit pressed for opportunities to post (or even think about posting for that matter). I'll do my best to get my character out of a lurch here soon, but keep up the fantastic work! I've enjoyed these past couple weeks, especially catching up today  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

No worries. Whenever you have time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.