I...eat it because I have to.

Feles

Did you enjoy the dead pigeons?
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

I'll add some uncooked boxed macaroni with a basil garnish...:D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Ashleg

Quote from: CpnRake335 on April 06, 2017, 03:47:50 PM
Did you enjoy the dead pigeons?
NO.

...anyway, I add unfermented whale blood to the mix.

Russa Nodrey

I add the rest of the whale.
Freddy

Delthion

I add the Squirrel Sisters!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Delthion on May 19, 2017, 04:57:27 AM
I add the Squirrel Sisters!
pls no

I add a stick of unsalted butter.
Freddy

Ashleg

I add Martin's sword.......

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

* Ashleg swings blade.

I add Delthion's head!

Delthion

Ashleg

AAAAHHHH! AHHH! AHHH!

...I add a gooey worm.

Delthion