News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Add To It Or Eat It??

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 14, 2017, 02:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I add Groddil (The member not the fox)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

The member and the fox are one.

I add filthy lies.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

I add a gallon of gasoline.
Freddy

Delthion

I add gasoline of gallons.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

I add a dead Volkswagen Beetle (a.k.a. Porsche 911).

Groddil

"Punch buggy!"

* Groddil punches Del, causing him to fall into the mixture.

Delthion

* Delthion grabs hold of Groddil's arm so that he falls with me!

Ashleg

* Ashleg adds peppercorns. . .

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Delthion on June 04, 2017, 03:07:36 AM
* Delthion throws all of Ashleg's family, dead or alive into the pile.

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon eats the thread and all its contents.

This isn't a Cellars thread. Try again.

Incidentally, the rules say that the thing posted has to be "a food". I don't think most of these recent posts qualify.
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

Quote from: Ashleg on June 18, 2017, 06:59:35 AM
* Ashleg adds peppercorns. . .

Peppercorns are a food. Go figure.
We're starting out with a nice bucket of peppercorns.

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon adds a big box-full's worth of French fries
« Subject to editing »