Defeat the summon of the person above you.

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon Theodore Roosevelt, vho chargez up ze ztaircaze at auld Abe

und zen buriez 'im in ze bazement!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

I summon malaria! That will stop Teddy from digging his Panama Canal.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon Mozquitoez viz razour-zharp teez tae eat trough ze nettin'!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Ashleg

I summon my mom, who throws the bug spray in the garbage.

(She refuses to buy anything with deet in it.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zummon a ztupid politician vho putz it back on ze market anyvay!

Delthion

I summon an asteroid that utterly destroys the politician.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Nadaz, voice of the host

I summon the stupid politician's equally stupid children who grow up and put deet back on the market

asmodeus

I summon a communist insurrection that kills all the politicians.
I use arch btw.

Ashleg

I summon Winston Churchill, who destroys the communists. XD

The Grey Coincidence

I summon the Redwall books (yep, ALL of them) to keep Winston Churchill distracted via reading!!!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

asmodeus

I summon WWII which keeps Winston away from the Redwall books.
I use arch btw.

Nadaz, voice of the host

I summon a alien invasion to stop the infighting among the earthlings

asmodeus

I summon an infectious disease, which kills all the aliens, who have no immunity.

(war of the worlds reference)
I use arch btw.