News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wearet

Started by rrrrr, July 02, 2015, 07:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

When I read Loamhedge, almost at the end, there was this Wearet (Kharanjul I think), that was just so creepy. If there were a whole army of them, I think that would be a decent book. Because they just look so evil. ~shivers~
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Izeroth

Wearets are supposed to be rare, highly dangerous enemies-- having a whole army of them would make them too numerous and common. That being said, I certainly think they'd be good secondary enemies or even main villains for fanfictions.

The Skarzs

They're hardly the most popular of enemies, seeing as they're both strange crossbreeds and grotesquely figured. In addition to that, one may as well get another possibly more vicious and strong enemy, a wolverine, to take a wearet's place.

Interesting thing about wearets: they are the only made up creatures in the stories, marking a bit more of the fantasy side of the stories, as well as them being original to only Mr. Jacques. I don't believe there has ever been a crossbreed between weasels and ferrets, or whatever they were supposed to be.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

clunylooney

Fun Fact: I'm a Wearet enthusiast! I love them! They are so cool!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me