AbbeyCraft - The Redwall + Minecraft project

Started by cryptopur, June 20, 2013, 09:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptopur

Actually LordTBT - what we also need is the coordinates. Salamandastron is kinda a big place. :)

LordTBT

Quote from: cryptopur on March 31, 2015, 09:10:18 PM
LordTBT - do you know the last date that you saw this in tact?
That'll help us roll back the problem.

I'm sure it was intact January-ish...maybe early Feb.?

If you descend into the volcano, you should see a small jetty into the lava...that was where there was once a much larger one, and an entrance into the mountain...

cryptopur

OK - I'll see if I can't get that fixed today.

CaptainRocktree

Cryptopur, I have a few questions about the Redwall game. Is it alright if I email you?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

cryptopur

cryptopur

LordTBT - I think we got it all rolled back now.
Let me know if we missed anything.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

LordTBT

Quote from: cryptopur on April 03, 2015, 06:01:26 PM
LordTBT - I think we got it all rolled back now.
Let me know if we missed anything.

Alas, it hasn't been rolled back at all...the mountain is still in the same state I found it in for the most part.

rrrrr

I don't know much about Minecraft so...Is this accessible if you download the free version of Minecraft? And where's the AbbeyCraft extra download?

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

LordTBT

Quote from: rrrrr on April 29, 2015, 12:34:59 AM
I don't know much about Minecraft so...Is this accessible if you download the free version of Minecraft? And where's the AbbeyCraft extra download?

1. Nope.
2. http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/371yM#/80/64/80/-4/0/0

Harksmor the Shadow

Love this idea, looks great. Can't wait to join
You don't see the Shadow until it's too late. But feed him prime vittles to scoff and you'll never regret it. (Until your larders run out...)

Wylder Treejumper

^^Hmm... Try the new one. This one's pretty abandoned...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Speedbird

Quote from: cryptopur on June 21, 2013, 05:20:06 PM
VedCasib is correct.

Thee are no red stones in the basic Minecraft kit so we had to use what's available - sandstone - and make sure the game looked OK without any additional add-ons. While the sandstone in Minecraft isn't red - it is sandstone so that's authentic. :)

In the next update to Minecraft they have announced some new blocks including red clay. At that point we'll experiment and see what's better, making the color or material lore-accurate...I'm leaning toward material and also providing an optional texture pack for the folks who want the extra level of detail.
*COUGH* brick *COUGH*

Matthias720

Quote from: Speedbird on May 05, 2015, 03:16:32 AM
Quote from: cryptopur on June 21, 2013, 05:20:06 PM
VedCasib is correct.

Thee are no red stones in the basic Minecraft kit so we had to use what's available - sandstone - and make sure the game looked OK without any additional add-ons. While the sandstone in Minecraft isn't red - it is sandstone so that's authentic. :)

In the next update to Minecraft they have announced some new blocks including red clay. At that point we'll experiment and see what's better, making the color or material lore-accurate...I'm leaning toward material and also providing an optional texture pack for the folks who want the extra level of detail.
*COUGH* brick *COUGH*
There aren't any solid red stones in vanilla Minecraft. Bricks are red, but they don't quite look the part for Redwall purposes.

MossflowerLover

Is the Minecraft server still up?? I would love to check it out.