News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Squirrels

Started by Dannflor, June 28, 2012, 01:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

Here is a website I made you can register but I am still working so it will be a while before I get it all set up here it is www.redwallsquirrels.webs.com   
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

Hey, Awesome! I might register too.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Can you post the video again? I can't watch it and I have like NO problems with this computer. (Besides not being able to play SUP COM2 without an outside fan)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

some times other times it won't even let my click it the writing box.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lutra

Saw it linked to in another thread and posted this information which I think will help you:

http://redwallsquirrels.webs.com/

This one on squirrels is in better shape.  First off, put all the videos on their own page, not on the main page.  Not everyone has blazing fast internet speeds (yes even in 2012!) and trying to load a lot of stuff on one page is going to turn them away.  It also makes for neater organization to have "Photos" one one page, "Videos" on another.  Make sure you stick on topic...that is squirrels from Redwall, and avoid adding other random stuff like Tintin, which has nothing to do with the site topic.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

I can't believe someone put up such a sad song on a site about squirrels!!! I almost cried!  :'( No! Ro........ Uh... heh heh... Maybe I should take this somewhere else. But back on topic, what is Roses' song doing on a site about squirrels?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflor

I said stuff about Squirrels AND Redwall

I see your point Lutra but it is really hard to make another page I will take off all the things that are NOT related in Redwall

Dannflor

Skyblade

Yes, it looks pretty good. I like the squirrel pictures

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflor

Thanks for everything all I have made the website great I have finished the main stuff
Quote from: Skyblade on July 16, 2012, 03:07:53 PM
Yes, it looks pretty good. I like the squirrel pictures
I will put more on soon :D :D :D :D