Reviving The Old Redwall Forum

Started by Rosey, November 30, 2014, 09:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

After looking at it- Do you all want to revivive this website as well???

Yes
No
Maybe
not very sure its a good idea
not interested enough

Rosey

Hi- wanna revive this site as well as keep this one????? Just an idea- I'm registered there as Rosey as well!
This is the address :    www.redwallforum.proboards.com
Rosey -
Ever tried Redwall nutbread???  If not PM me... It will change your morning life :)

Izeroth

I don't know why you would want to revive that forum when we have a perfectly good one right here...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

Maybe I want to... it looks old and antique!  I LOOOOOOVVEEEE old websites. But... why? We have a very active one here.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Conrad the Painless

Gotta agree with Sam, this one is much more up-to-date. It seems the older site has not been used until just recently, but every other post is from 2004 from 2007! I think we should just stick to this one.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Søren

The other site could put this one in jeopardy. Or this site could just redoome it. The main upside is that the other site has a moblie site, and supports Tapatalk. That's one problem for someone who does most of his foruming on his phone.

I'm retired from the forum

Blaggut

I've only been on the Redwall forum on my computer once. I use my iPad.

I don't wanna revive it, mainly because I like the names and site layout better here. BUTTTT I think some topics should be inspired by ones on there and some of the main thingies. (I call the bragging/insult arenas!)
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

REVIVE!!! ;D

I thought the site was old and musty, the signatures being indistinguishable from the actual posts. When I went there, I felt as if I was walking into an abandoned city, with everything the people in it did till the end, which I don't know what happened to it. *Shudders*.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Somehow, that makes me want to visit the website  ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

I went to this site and looked at some of the last posts. The first was from 2014, the others were from 2005! Crazy how something changed so fast...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

FastFang

Quote from: SilentSam on December 01, 2014, 11:01:14 PM
Maybe I want to... it looks old and antique!  I LOOOOOOVVEEEE old websites.

Same here! That website is some pure html gold.

google translate saved my life!

Gonff the Mousethief

So I was looking at some of the more recent posts. They were saying stuff like "Good memories" and "Wished others still got on". Do you think this forum will end up like that? Just a few members left of the 2000?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Izeroth

It's a distinct possibility. *suspenseful music plays in the background*

James Gryphon

Someday. Eventually, even stars burn out.

Not today, though.

If you want a big nostalgia kick, check out the Redwall.net forums. They've been around since before some of you were probably even born.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

Quote from: SilentSam on December 01, 2014, 11:01:14 PM
Maybe I want to... it looks old and antique!  I LOOOOOOVVEEEE old websites. But... why? We have a very active one here.

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE old websites.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.