News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

On the subject of reptiles and amphibians in Redwall

Started by willruth, March 19, 2014, 02:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

I don't think they would all get one very well. Vermin have better vocal abilities too; Almost all the reptiles are rather primative.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Lady Amber

Yeah. They probably wouldn't cooperate properly.

Dylan Reguba

Has anyone else noticed how they're all lumped together as "reptiles"? Also, in Martin the Warrior they're called cannibals despite the fact that there's no indication of them eating their own kind.
"I am called Reguba, as was my father before me. When danger threatens and you have to face the foebeast, then you will know you are Reguba, bravest of the brave!"
Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

I think they're called cannibles because they eat creatures other than birds and fish.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dylan Reguba

Yes, and 'tis well known that only savages like Gulo and co. would eat other animals. I see your point.
"I am called Reguba, as was my father before me. When danger threatens and you have to face the foebeast, then you will know you are Reguba, bravest of the brave!"
Rusvul