Redwall Abbey Community Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have a question about how to do something on the forum? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page, and you might just find your answer!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:02:09 PM 
Started by NovaNocturne - Last post by Captain Tammo
Great video, Nova! And thanks for updating the size chart! Out of curiosity, how do you think some of the characters like General Ironbeak or Gulo the Savage would scale in comparison (no need to put them on the chart if you don't have to, just a thought) :)

on: Today at 03:44:48 PM 
Started by IronBoomer - Last post by Captain Tammo
Awesome it's finally out! I was wondering what had happened to this!

I'm not in a position to be a guest at the moment, but I am re-reading Mattimeo right now, which is kind of neat! I'm excited to follow along with the podcasts

on: Today at 03:34:06 PM 
Started by Blaggut - Last post by Cornflower MM
More!

on: Today at 03:33:42 PM 
Started by DanielofRedwall - Last post by Captain Tammo
If a movie was adapted, I could see it being similar to what was done with Master and Commander. Like Redwall, it is a series of more than 20 books. For this film, most of the plot was taken from a single book in the series (book #10 out of 21) and the rest used elements from the other stories. What if a Redwall movie did something similar? That is, they just picked one of the books in the series and made a film for that? Not to create a debate about which book would be the best pick, but what if they did The Long Patrol as a single movie entry? If it flops, the whole series isn't ruined and if it's a success then there is still room for more!

on: Today at 03:09:07 PM 
Started by Søren - Last post by Jukka the Sling
It looks like Pepper and Happy are going to be in Avengers 4!  Don't know about Infinity War, though.

on: Today at 03:04:10 PM 
Started by mattimouse20 - Last post by Jukka the Sling
Sooo, like, the guy who was hanged by the British 241 years ago?

on: Today at 07:01:58 AM 
Started by NovaNocturne - Last post by NovaNocturne
My personal character has many adventures. One if which is the story of how she got her staff. :)
(click to show/hide)

on: Today at 06:28:33 AM 
Started by Søren - Last post by Andy
Thank this post if you've ever wanted to live a different life.

on: Today at 06:21:58 AM 
Started by Skyblade - Last post by alexandre
Skarz

MLT double post?

on: Today at 05:56:30 AM 
Started by Søren - Last post by Andy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10