News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer Season Nameday Thread

Started by Luftwaffles, June 01, 2017, 06:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Fun name choice, Jukka! ;D

*Brings out more strawberry fizz!*
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Tam and Martin

Congrats Jukka! You deserve it and great name!  :D :D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

Thank you, guys!!!

*tosses candied chestnuts in the air for all and sundry*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Triss8

Congratulations! I love the name!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Major name, Jukka! Congratulationz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Skyblade

@Jukka the Sling

Well, it brightened my day to see you as Season Namer; you deserve it. Congrats, good name, and enjoy your season :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Banya

Congratulations! It's a great name!

Jukka the Sling

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3