News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Topic Where We're All Caught In A Time Loop!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 06, 2020, 10:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A time loop 'az been created, und ve're av trapped in it- due tae vhich, multiple verzionz o' ourzelvez from different toimez (pazt und future) vill appear, vanizh, appear again, ztick aboot, 'ave zome drinkz, dizappear again, und reappear zree poztz or zae later.
UND ZERE'Z NAY VAY OOT!!!!

*Beginz drinkin' a bottle o' Irn-Bru, und iz zuddenly joined by tva more verzionz o' 'imzelf, along viz variouz numberz o' ozer memberz* Ach...Ve're gaein' tae need more Irn-Bru.....
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

*Floats into thread, wearing a banana peel hat*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

G'day. *'andz 'im a bottle o' Irn-Bru* Vhich Sebias are ye?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

The best one.  ^-^

*A bald version of Sebias comes running in, lighting things on fire*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Several Ghost Jarkys walk around*
*Also several normal Jarkys*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Five Hiagz fly trough ze vindovz, playin' off-key flutez; vone dizappearz*

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zree more Hiagz float by ze vindov 'auldin' oot boxez o' prepopped popcorn*

Ach... *Comez acrozz 'imzelf ten minutez agae; ve boz zay 'Ach...'*

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*My clones start appearing by the thousands*

Begun, the clone wars have.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

*Future Kade walks in through a portal, sporting salt and peppered fur.*  I... remember this.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Future One-Eye looks at present One-Eye*

"You're an idiot."
"I know. I'm you."
"You're more of an idiot."
"Ain't that the truth."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Russa trips over as she enters*

*Russa trips over Russa as she enters*

Freddy

Kade Rivok

Ok, 2-4 have an excuse, but come on Russa 1!  Get it together, geez.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!