News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

2017 Official Cellars Presidential Election

Started by Ashleg, July 30, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

(Isn't it a bit oxy-moronic to vote for anarchy? XD)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Jet, have you not seen when the Mods are toying with us, and they teasingly edit our posts? They always say Nod if they're not being serious and Mod if they are. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 13, 2017, 07:01:35 PM
(Isn't it a bit oxy-moronic to vote for anarchy? XD)

Yes. But it's the best I can do.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gonff the Mousethief

Right now I'm stuck between Del and Rosie. Could you two both explain why you should have my vote?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Maudie

Right now I'm kinda leaning towards Skarzs...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 14, 2017, 01:10:34 AM
Right now I'm stuck between Del and Rosie. Could you two both explain why you should have my vote?

Because I have chocolate. Also super strong caulk if you need it.

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 14, 2017, 01:10:34 AM

Because if I become President of the Cellars, a new reign of weddings will ensue. I will also hold more events along the lines of the Prom and Masquerade Ball thingy. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

No one wants your cheap trash weddings when you crashed the wedding of Ash and Leg.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Quote from: Ashleg on August 14, 2017, 03:37:48 AM
No one wants your cheap trash weddings when you crashed the wedding of Ash and Leg.

I shipped that the hardest out of all the other members!!! ;D

Hickory

Hi, I'm Hickory and I'm submitting a new platform to run on. The Open Kegs (symbolizing freedom to go anywhere and do (almost) anything) will provide a fun, free, yet safe realm in the Cellars to conduct all potentially criminal activities. All opinions are allowed in this open-minded gonvernment, and all illicit practices can be done within acceptable margins.

Under our flag, the Cellars will remain the same fundamentally while operating under a government that works effectively. Vote Hickory 2017.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Hickory that sounds like a plan that would fit very well in my presidency. Any interests in being my Vice-President?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

My apologies if I have offended you sir! I merely have the greatest respect for your campaign's message!