News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ranking the Redwall Villains

Started by clunylooney, March 26, 2020, 04:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clunylooney

I'm new here so I'd thought I'd start with a post I have not seen on this website.
There have been a few, "who is the best villain," or, "favorite villain" so I thought I would start a ranking of them.

Rank the main antagonists from best to worst via your own opinion.
Here are mine: (i have only read 19 redwall books)
1. Cluny the Scourge (the best general and just coolest all around villain in my opinion)
2. Slagar the Cruel (probably the most complex villain in the entire redwall series)
3. Riggu Felis (was probably the most epic villain in the series)
4. The Marlfoxes (I count all the Marlfoxes as the main villains. They are all unique and awesome villains)
5. Vilu Daskar (he was so horrible and polite which makes him even creepier)
6. Swartt Sixclaw (his relationship with sunflash was awesome and he was one of the most effective villains in the series) 
7. Ruggan Bor (he was so calm and collected! he was also so skilled and intelligent! he was so cool!)
8. Ungatt Trunn (he is a wildcat with a trident)
9. Gulo the Savage (It was refreshing to have a gigantic villain and wolverines are awesome)
10. Zwilt the Shade (He was nasty and cool. I loved his stealth and his broadsword)
11. Vizka Longtooth (I'd say that Vizka and Ferahgo are tied, but Vizka had more personality)
12. Ferahgo the Assassin (I love how in charge he was. also, his knife skills were really cool)
13. Badrang the Tyrant (he was cool and smart for the most part, until the end)
14. Raga Bol (He barely appeared in the first half of the story, but in the second half he was awesome. The coolest looking villain in my opinion)
15. Tsarmina Greeneyes (she is from my favorite book so...)
16. Korvus Skurr (It was refreshing to have a different villain, one that can fly and he was honestly a pretty cool villain)
17. Ublaz Mad Eyes (I loved his hypnotism and sword skills, and his army of monitors) 
18. Princess Kurda (I didn't like her in the first part of the story, but she got cooler later on)
19. Damug Warfang (he has the worst name ever, but he was generaly a pretty cool bad guy) 
20. Urgan Nagru (for some reason, he was a meathead in the first half and a good tactician in the second half)
21. Gabool the Wild (gabool was barely in the book at all)
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Dante8002

Ah, the perfect topic.

1 Zwilt the shade
2 Ungatt Trunn
3. Riggu Felis
4 Raga Bol
5 Pitru

Meanwhile, welcome to the forum, Cluny!
Yalahoo!

DanielofRedwall

The topics are different enough to remain separate, however this has been moved to Character Discussion.
Received mostly negative reviews.

clunylooney

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 28, 2020, 06:03:53 AM
The topics are different enough to remain separate, however this has been moved to Character Discussion.
What does this mean?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Verdauga

If topics are similar enough, the moderators can merge them or delete one, to keep everything succinct. In this case, Daniel decided that this should stay separate from any topics like it, but moved it to a different board. That's all.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

clunylooney

Quote from: Verdauga on May 19, 2020, 08:20:20 PM
If topics are similar enough, the moderators can merge them or delete one, to keep everything succinct. In this case, Daniel decided that this should stay separate from any topics like it, but moved it to a different board. That's all.
Oh Ok! Also, what is your profile pic? A banana... duck?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

DanielofRedwall

What Verdauga said, but let's keep this on topic please. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

clunylooney

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on May 20, 2020, 03:44:17 AM
What Verdauga said, but let's keep this on topic please. ;)
Sorry! I just saw Verdauga's name and thought it would be his mouse picture, and I saw a weird duck banana thing. But yes, back on topic.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me