Previous topic - Next topic

Rinharu vs Makoharu (Free!)

Rinharu
4 (100%)
Makoharu
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Jetthebinturong

You know what sucks? Love triangles. This thread is for voting for your side of the ship, whether it be canon or not. Also there won't necessarily be just two options.

First War:
Rinharu vs Makoharu (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)

I, myself, am a hardcore Rinharu stan and I will defend it to the grave.

Just gonna tag everyone I know who knows Free!
@Cornflower MM @Banya @MarianaRedWixi @Rainshadow
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Wait. Makoharu is a ship? Nooooo. They're the best BrOTP ever. WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS.

Rinharu, of course, since we're voting romantic. (If not I will kill you, Jet, for making me choose.)

Banya

Rinharu ftw
Like Corn said, Makoharu are bros
just two dudes in a pool

[close]

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

How about "Deldrant"? That's a fictional ship. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What's the "drant" at the end?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

THE BEST SHIP OF ALL TIME!!?!!?..!?!!.!!?..!?!.??!.?!?.

Delthion

TELL ME WHAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Oh right! I knew it sounded familiar! ;D

Ashleg

Fictional Ship Wars, eh?

The Black Pearl vs the Flying Dutchman!

Delthion

H.M.S. Surprise vs. H.M.S. Indefatigable.